• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Labmax test primobolan. Does this look legit?

Hi guys

just did a labmax test on my primobolan. To me it looks similar to the labmax video but i dont know. Please have a look at the vimeo video:

I just watched the video and that bitch can't read or spell lol. Dumb ass said ambulance instead of ampule ha ha. Cringe worthy.

If you are asking about the brand names, I apologize, but I don't have access to those data anymore nor can I share client data.

Wasn't looking to get private info, just surprised you said Amazon. So gear is sold on Amazon? If so I had no clue lol.

Wasn't looking to get private info, just surprised you said Amazon. So gear is sold on Amazon? If so I had no clue lol.
TUDCA is not gear, it's tauroursodeoxycholic acid, which is (or was last time I checked) widely legally available in the US, even on Amazon. It's liver protective compound.

For example over here, in Europe, it's a prescription medicine.

TUDCA is not gear, it's tauroursodeoxycholic acid, which is (or was last time I checked) widely legally available in the US, even on Amazon. It's liver protective compound.

We finally got one over on Europe! We’re usually the ones getting shafted

I completely missed that you were talking about Tudca lol. Sometimes my brain just goes where the wind takes it ha ha :p

Im not sure how I missed your comment but I guess you're talking to me because I said FTIR. There is a free canadian service for FTIR and It is not a gold standard but it 100% absolutely will identify a substance let alone differentiate between Test P and Primo of all basic things. Myself and many others have used the Canadian service (they post results online) and it came back spot on 7/7 times for myself including catching one test I knew was a fake and expected it not to be identified as what the pill was. I believe @JetsFan used it as well.

Now you will NOT get a quantitative analysis and it is nowhere near as good as @janoshik service or Lab4Tox that's a given, but please refrain from saying I have "no idea what I'm talking about". FTIR will identify the presence of something as common and basic as these hormones quite easily.

Would I rely on it as my end all be all testing? Hell no but its 100x better than Labmax.

While I got you tagged here @janoshik do you do TUDCA testing on a capsule, I feel like 90% of people are selling shit caps when it comes ot TUDCA and I'd like to make sure mine is good before I stock up :p

I looked at the labmax results and told him that his primo in bunk. He got results from lab4tox which confirmed that it was indeed bunk.

So labmax was good to confirm it.

with your stupid comment you made this guy to spend money on lab test he did not have to do because he already had result from labmax home test

you jump into conversation and you have no clue what you are talking about

I looked at the labmax results and told him that his primo in bunk. He got results from lab4tox which confirmed that it was indeed bunk.

with your stupid comment you made this guy to spend money on lab test he did not have to do because he already had result from labmax home test

Entire chat even people who run testing services telling him labmax is a piece of shit, and you are the only one talking about them. No he knew it was bunk for SURE after the lab4tox test.....he had no idea what he was looking at with labmax. Labmax is a waste of money, sending his product off for actual GC/MS is not a waste.

@janoshik will rail against FTIR so I'm sure he will tell you labmax is absolute junk. Just because your analysis of labmax was "correct" doesn't mean it's good or even smart to rely on labmax.

What about my comment was stupid and made him "Waste money" if anything he got the actual knowledge he wanted from lab4tox....exact hormone and mg/ml. He's a grown man he makes his own choices I did make anyone waste their money ya goof.

Labmax is a scam and doesn't conclusively tell you anything. Leaves you guessing at best.

For those of you on the fence wanting to buy Labmax, don't waste your hard earned $$$ it won't tell you Jack shit. Learn from other's (me) who fell for that scam. The difference in color between compounds is impossible to decipher.

Anybody pushing Labmax/roidtest are irresponsible.

I’m curious why you didn’t get test p fluorescent on your LabMax if this was test p? LabMax is trash but you will get hormone lighting up in them

I’m curious why you didn’t get test p fluorescent on your LabMax if this was test p? LabMax is trash but you will get hormone lighting up in them
I’ve used the UV labmax against a batch that was tested and the color has been inconclusive. A half ass luminescence at best.