• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Landmarkchem (LMC) Raw source

What does the anavar look like, mainly the consistency of it? Thx dude!
Only things ive seen on storage of raws is cool and dark so I'm not opening them until I'm ready to do work. Sorry bro cant help with that yet either but I'll have the answer to that within the next couple weeks.

Only things ive seen on storage of raws is cool and dark so I'm not opening them until I'm ready to do work. Sorry bro cant help with that yet either but I'll have the answer to that within the next couple weeks.
No worries bro!

Man I got lucky finding LMC, I did a test order first for 50g cyp and 10g Test E. And yea the packaging was fuckin genius.. TA and tracking the package and the communication was outstanding.. Just placed my second (and most important) order a couple days ago for Tren A 20g and a sus blend 50g.. Thanks Raine! I'm doing my very first brew tomorrow! I'm about 673.00$ into this venture so far but I'll be set in juice for me and a few buddies for a while..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I got lucky finding LMC, I did a test order first for 50g cyp and 10g Test E. And yea the packaging was fuckin genius.. TA and tracking the package and the communication was outstanding.. Just placed my second (and most important) order a couple days ago for Tren A 20g and a sus blend 50g.. Thanks Raine! I'm doing my very first brew tomorrow! I'm about 673.00$ into this venture so far but I'll be set in juice for me and a few buddies for a while..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your feedback! I told Raine about your review.;)

Last ten days left for the special offer in October. Please note that you can enjoy both the Meso special and our monthly sepcial !

Oxandrolone(Anavar) $620/100g (original price is usd650/100g)
Nandrolone Decanoate(Deca) $280/100g (original price is usd320/100g)

Any interest,please email me. Rachel.liu at protonmail dot com

New special offer (can't not be used with the monthly special)
Any client order above usd300 will get one package ship for free !;)
Valid date: From 25th to 31st October

Rachel

Halo Rachael as an old clietn from lmc can i got this free shiping with 400-500 usd order maybe?

1 more question could you help me out of the injection pain & red and swollen with hgh ?
appreciate it in advance ;)

Halo Rachael as an old clietn from lmc can i got this free shiping with 400-500 usd order maybe?

1 more question could you help me out of the injection pain & red and swollen with hgh ?
appreciate it in advance ;)

Thanks for your support on LMC. Yes, sure you will get a free shipping for order 400-500usd. Please note that this is only valid in October. Three days left for the free shipping cost special offer !

For your question about HGH injection, may I know what your dosage ? and also the size of your needle?

Thanks
Rachel

Thanks for your support on LMC. Yes, sure you will get a free shipping for order 400-500usd. Please note that this is only valid in October. Three days left for the free shipping cost special offer !

For your question about HGH injection, may I know what your dosage ? and also the size of your needle?

Thanks
Rachel

sweet gil iv being with jintrpin 5iu for 4 weeks ad will pm you with more detals let you know my new biz, free ship is earthshaking to a poor guy lol

lmc's profesionalism is adorable alwyas!!

sweet gil iv being with jintrpin 5iu for 4 weeks ad will pm you with more detals let you know my new biz, free ship is earthshaking to a poor guy lol

lmc's profesionalism is adorable alwyas!!
We will keep doing our best! Thanks for your support.

Landmarkchem Special offer in Nov.

Extra 5g to be sent if order 50g per item, extra 10g to be sent if order 100g. Extra 50g is the maximum quantity to be offered.

Special offer raws including:
Proviron, Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone cypionate, Testosterone decanoate, Testosterone enanthate , Testosterone Isocaproate, Testosterone phenylpropionate, Testosterone undecanoate , Testosterone-Sustanon250, Testosterone-Base
Nandrolone decanoate, Nandrolone phenylpropionate, Nandrolone Propionate
Masteron enanthate, Masteron propionate, superdrol
Boldenoe cypionate, Equipoise
Dianabol, Anadrol, Winstrol, Turinabol, Clomid, Letrozole,Nolvadex

Chinese Single's Day (It's like the Black Friday in China ) special :
Only valid for order placed in 9th,10th and 11th Nov.
Order up to usd1000 will get usd50 off.
Order up to usd2000 will get usd100 off.
Order up to usd3000 will get usd200 off.
Order up to usd4000 will get usd300 off.

Contact rachel.liu at protonmail dot com .

Rachel

Got it open yesterday. Its kinda like fine sugar crystals. That normal? It also did NOT want to dissolve PEG 300...
I have read a lot about needing peg300 with everclear for a proper solution, however I do not have experience with it.

I got anavar once and it failed labmax, ended up being winny. it had that powdery look. a little while back I picked up anavar capsules from a local source and it was a bit grainy, not powdery. I haven't tested it yet.

Mines definitely grainy not powdery havent labmaxed. I tried the 20% peg300 with hot water bath with no luck added 10%more with no avail. Luckily it was just an experiment with only a gram and ill probably just be capping the rest. Added the everclear in hopes of helping. Again, no luck. Had it at 20mg/ml half the raws got stuck on the side of the beaker when attempting to transfer to erlenmeier flask so i could just put a stopper in it and shake it when using...added 50ml more everclear to the beaker to try to wash out the remaining raws and just settle for 10mg/ml...fail...

Mines definitely grainy not powdery havent labmaxed. I tried the 20% peg300 with hot water bath with no luck added 10%more with no avail. Luckily it was just an experiment with only a gram and ill probably just be capping the rest. Added the everclear in hopes of helping. Again, no luck. Had it at 20mg/ml half the raws got stuck on the side of the beaker when attempting to transfer to erlenmeier flask so i could just put a stopper in it and shake it when using...added 50ml more everclear to the beaker to try to wash out the remaining raws and just settle for 10mg/ml...fail...
Damn. cap em up my man