Last weekend's results: 05/28/22 - Muscle Contest (in Brazil)

cassius

10+ Year Member
My athlete @vitorfurt / @reservafurt
TOP 1 Men's Physique Class B
TOP 1 Classic Physique Class B
The idea was to go off-season so that we could continue to evolve our physique in search of the PRO card, which we so long for. It's just that it's hard to put the brakes on him, even more so when it comes to the first championship held in his city. So ok, let's go up again, 4 weeks after @arnoldsouthamerica. And what's the result? Two tries, two wins. 100% utilization.
Well, it took a while, but he also went up in Classic Physique. It took a while, but we knew that when that happened, it wouldn't be to present something inferior to what was presented. Yes, there's a lot to improve on these legs (especially hamstrings and glutes ) and, just like Men's Physique, he will continue to work hard to show an increasingly better physique in every aspect.
Now, Vítor, my little brother dear to my heart, see if you eat and rest just a little, okay? Take the opportunity to eat plenty of rice with chicken and tapioca with eggs. Oh and don't forget the watermelon and papaya with whey
P.S.: Feedback video, still with a mustache, before uploading for the first time.

My athlete @vitorfurt / @reservafurt
TOP 1 Men's Physique Class B
TOP 1 Classic Physique Class B
The idea was to go off-season so that we could continue to evolve our physique in search of the PRO card, which we so long for. It's just that it's hard to put the brakes on him, even more so when it comes to the first championship held in his city. So ok, let's go up again, 4 weeks after @arnoldsouthamerica. And what's the result? Two tries, two wins. 100% utilization.
Well, it took a while, but he also went up in Classic Physique. It took a while, but we knew that when that happened, it wouldn't be to present something inferior to what was presented. Yes, there's a lot to improve on these legs (especially hamstrings and glutes ) and, just like Men's Physique, he will continue to work hard to show an increasingly better physique in every aspect.
Now, Vítor, my little brother dear to my heart, see if you eat and rest just a little, okay? Take the opportunity to eat plenty of rice with chicken and tapioca with eggs. Oh and don't forget the watermelon and papaya with whey
P.S.: Feedback video, still with a mustache, before uploading for the first time.

Excellent form, keep it up, not a step back. congratulations

Hey bro! Thank you so much!

My athlete and I are currently off preparing for the next competition. I hope, soon, to conquer the PRO Card NPC.

Thanks for following along!

Hugs.
This is a great goal, I'm sure everything will work out. Good luck with your Pro card. Keep us posted, we'll follow with interest.

This is a great goal, I'm sure everything will work out. Good luck with your Pro card. Keep us posted, we'll follow with interest.
Thanks for the words and encouragement, man.

I will always be posting the results with this one and also with my other athletes.

If I can help with anything, let me know!

Thanks for the words and encouragement, man.

I will always be posting the results with this one and also with my other athletes.

If I can help with anything, let me know!
Great, post the report, it will be interesting to read, I'm sure.

Great, post the report, it will be interesting to read, I'm sure.
Thanks again, man.

I will be posting the results here.

I would like to post more details of the preparations, such as the protocols used, but I don't know if this would be of interest to most people here. And as my time is short, I end up not doing it lol. But if people are interested, I can do that.

Thanks again, man.

I will be posting the results here.

I would like to post more details of the preparations, such as the protocols used, but I don't know if this would be of interest to most people here. And as my time is short, I end up not doing it lol. But if people are interested, I can do that.
Spread it, I think it will be interesting, do not even hesitate!

Spread it, I think it will be interesting, do not even hesitate!
Perfect brother!

I just shared one of the best results I've had recently, which was winning the PRO Card NPC with an athlete of mine last year at the 2021 National Championships.

I will wait for the feedback from the staff and I will start putting the preparation details, such as diet, protocol and also finishing details.

If you can, come over there.

Thanks again for following along.

Hugs!

Perfect brother!

I just shared one of the best results I've had recently, which was winning the PRO Card NPC with an athlete of mine last year at the 2021 National Championships.

I will wait for the feedback from the staff and I will start putting the preparation details, such as diet, protocol and also finishing details.
Thanks for sharing with us. Because it's interesting for me personally.

Perfect brother!

If you can, come over there.

Thanks again for following along.

Hugs!
If I return from a business trip, I will have to visit. Thanks for the invitation.

Back