Legit "TRT tele" clinics that prescribe NPP?

I never had any testing done but every time I ordered peptides from peptide sciences, I could always feel and see a difference. So there's that.
Yeah sorry I was specifically talking about stuff Viking will send/prescribe out that are peptides to see if they're bogus lol.

Crazy that nandrolone is ok only with a certain ester, but testosterone is approved with various esters…

my clinic prescribed me deca and at 400mg/week too haha. NPP isn’t an approved medication with the DEA so no clinic will be prescribing it.

I guess here's the other thing - for those that have done both Deca and NPP - what differences did you observe, feel, how was growth, libido?

Is there much of a difference?

Thanks again.

Your clinic is scripting 400 deca a week?

Do tell!
Yea man I literally just called up and said I want to add nandrolone to my trt for a few weeks they said ok and sent me the vials with a script saying “take 200mg twice per week” lol they’re called evolve wellness group. I have an old coupon code too for labs I can send over in a DM if you do happen to reach out.

Yea man I literally just called up and said I want to add nandrolone to my trt for a few weeks they said ok and sent me the vials with a script saying “take 200mg twice per week” lol they’re called evolve wellness group. I have an old coupon code too for labs I can send over in a DM if you do happen to reach out.
Insane