Legit "TRT tele" clinics that prescribe NPP?

Crazy that nandrolone is ok only with a certain ester, but testosterone is approved with various esters…
Not really seeing as Testosterone is naturally produced the body hence why it’s used for TRT.

Nandrolone isn’t naturally found by he body so they are completely unequivocally right to not approve it.

They sell zomacton, which is hgh. I tested twice on it at 5 iu daily, my igf went from 165 to 145. That’s all the facts I have. How do they sell counterfeit hgh? Pretty easy to do.
I didn't see the Jano results in the reddit thread. What were they? What else were you taking prior to and while taking the fake hgh?

Not really seeing as Testosterone is naturally produced the body hence why it’s used for TRT.

Nandrolone isn’t naturally found by he body so they are completely unequivocally right to not approve it.
I haven’t read all of the article above that Millard linked to yet, but as a fellow Brit, I’m guessing you find it bizarre that these TRT clinics prescribe (& compound) things like Deca & Var? I know I certainly do.

Doesn’t matter if a medicine is produced in the body or not to make it legal for docs to write it.

Point I was making is that “nandrolone” is legal but only with a certain ester attached which doesn’t make sense to me. Nandrolone is nandrolone.

I didn't see the Jano results in the reddit thread. What were they? What else were you taking prior to and while taking the fake hgh?
I’m on trt 100 mg a week. I added 5 iu daily zomacton and my igf went lower! They said it was because I was using too much. I ordered again thinking it was a bunk batch and my igf didn’t change. I googled it and there’s many many posts about the same thing. Enough evidence for me.

I’m on trt 100 mg a week. I added 5 iu daily zomacton and my igf went lower! They said it was because I was using too much. I ordered again thinking it was a bunk batch and my igf didn’t change. I googled it and there’s many many posts about the same thing. Enough evidence for me.
Can I ask how much you paid for that shit? I'm not familiar with how much hrt-clinic hgh costs. I've only ever used a few different good generics

Alot of AAS have a history and can be used for many conditions. Although they are definitely dated drugs for modern treatment.

Primo, anadrol for anemia

Anavar for muscle wasting

Nandrolone joints, muscle wasting, cancer treatment etc

All the popular ones in general were used

Alot of AAS have a history and can be used for many conditions. Although they are definitely dated drugs for modern treatment.

Primo, anadrol for anemia

Anavar for muscle wasting

Nandrolone joints, muscle wasting, cancer treatment etc

All the popular ones in general were used
With the emphasis very much on “were used” (in the past). Hence why I find it bizarre & a bit ridiculous that US TRT clinics are able to justify prescribing them, let alone Deca @ 400mg PW & Var at typical PED forum doses. To a Brit, this just looks likes legalised PED sourcing & makes a totally mockery of your draconian PED laws.

Can I ask how much you paid for that shit? I'm not familiar with how much hrt-clinic hgh costs. I've only ever used a few different good generics
Well I was suspect at first as a kit (6 vials of 5mg zomacton, so 150 units hgh) was 450 dollars. Normally from a pharmacy one vial costs 380-400. Again, counterfeit hgh is much cheaper

With the emphasis very much on “were used” (in the past). Hence why I find it bizarre & a bit ridiculous that US TRT clinics are able to justify prescribing them, let alone Deca @ 400mg PW & Var at typical PED forum doses. To a Brit, this just looks likes legalised PED sourcing & makes a totally mockery of your draconian PED laws.
All about money in the US. Not sure why 50 mg stanozolol would ever be prescribed to anyone, especially 10 week courses of it, or 400 mg deca or 50 mg anadrol etc etc
I’m not complaining though, in my early 20s (decades ago) I could only dream of getting these things legally from a doctor and the ease in which to do so.

I want to ask you guys, does nandrolone increase appetite and could I use appetite as a reason to get prescribed? I am debating bringing up trt to my doctor as my levels are really low for my age and nandrolone is something I would like to add if possible.

I want to ask you guys, does nandrolone increase appetite and could I use appetite as a reason to get prescribed? I am debating bringing up trt to my doctor as my levels are really low for my age and nandrolone is something I would like to add if possible.
What levels are low?

That's not an indication either ...

I just got deca at 200 mg today, just asked pretty much said its for injuries. Hell yea.

Next is to up my trt to 300 mg

So will be on

Deca 200 and trt 300.

As need legal avenues atm.

Started with 200 deca firsr then will order the up of test