Liberty Labs EU domestic

@Liberty Labs I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.
Why no new labtests at all? You have many products not tested yet, and most of the labtests on the products you tested are old tests from previous batches. Did you completely stop testing your stuff?
You also mentioned that you had products coming, but I dont really see you post anything about it?
Also been a while since you done a promo or just responded in thread, so wonder whats going on, since you were very active+tested many products when you first introduced your self?

Not trying to be rude, as I wanna make an order with you, but just need some info on these questions, since you had an awesome opening as I wrote.
Very valid question,
I will be sending 10 samples to Janoshik of different products this month, but I am waiting for some new products to be produced, so I can send them altogether.
I wanted to send them before, but I have been struggling on covering the stock of the existing products due to the increasing amount of orders, so really had no time to produce the new products that I wanted to introduce.

Very valid question,
I will be sending 10 samples to Janoshik of different products this month, but I am waiting for some new products to be produced, so I can send them altogether.
I wanted to send them before, but I have been struggling on covering the stock of the existing products due to the increasing amount of orders, so really had no time to produce the new products that I wanted to introduce.
I see why sending them alltogether is preferred, thanks for replying!

Can you tell which dosage+cost you plan on for bpc+tb500, as Im in need of those too.

Y
@Liberty Labs I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.
Why no new labtests at all? You have many products not tested yet, and most of the labtests on the products you tested are old tests from previous batches. Did you completely stop testing your stuff?
You also mentioned that you had products coming, but I dont really see you post anything about it?
Also been a while since you done a promo or just responded in thread, so wonder whats going on, since you were very active+tested many products when you first introduced your self?

Not trying to be rude, as I wanna make an order with you, but just need some info on these questions, since you had an awesome opening as I wrote.
Agreed, DHB lab test would be great

From what I’ve read it’s good but I don’t buy anything based on feels. And there aren’t many lab tests on their website
I get what you're saying but as far as customer service is concerned I'm satisfied with this source, shipping times are reasonable, communication is great, so far so good. I'd like to see SARMs in the list, and I agree there's room to improve labtesting, but I think that LL will get better over time as it seems he's in for the long run.

I get what you're saying but as far as customer service is concerned I'm satisfied with this source, shipping times are reasonable, communication is great, so far so good. I'd like to see SARMs in the list, and I agree there's room to improve labtesting, but I think that LL will get better over time as it seems he's in for the long run.
Yeah I get that I’ve read the whole thread. But it’s not a 1 stop shop and without lab tests I won’t try it even if the prices are attractive. I don’t want underdosed shit it something. I’m not saying that LL has that btw but in general without tests I ain’t using anything.

Ill be waiting for that before ordering, will that be from new batches?
I want to lab test all the new products first, so on the short term all products have their lab test, on the long term having all batches tested is the ideal of course, this will be a reality once I streamline the production process and produce bigger batches.
Any particular product that you would like to be tested?

Back