Liberty Labs EU domestic

I want to lab test all the new products first, so on the short term all products have their lab test, on the long term having all batches tested is the ideal of course, this will be a reality once I streamline the production process and produce bigger batches.
Any particular product that you would like to be tested?
I understand. But are the labtests from June ‘22 still relevant? I see deca, anavar. But I need it for test-e and hcg preferably so I can order anything from 1 source.

I just received my package with a small delay which was compensated.

Stealth is awesome.

Response time and trouble solving was great.

As far as the actual quality of the gear, it is to be seen, but so far, so good.

I do recommend.

Hey guys, anyone tried their dhb?
I have. Pip is really bad for me, I haven't been able to run it for more than 4 weeks until it stops me from training properly. Now I'm not sure if that's the DHB itself or the MCT, because over the last few months I've started reacting poorly to all MCT oils. I do get very strong from using LL's DHB, so it definitely works.

I have. Pip is really bad for me, I haven't been able to run it for more than 4 weeks until it stops me from training properly. Now I'm not sure if that's the DHB itself or the MCT, because over the last few months I've started reacting poorly to all MCT oils. I do get very strong from using LL's DHB, so it definitely works.
Appreciate that

Wouldn´t mixxing it with your testosterone dose aid the PIP a bit? if you do at least twice per week injection, i still have some left of Pharmastar and no PIP but i mix it with test dose twice weekly

Wouldn´t mixxing it with your testosterone dose aid the PIP a bit? if you do at least twice per week injection, i still have some left of Pharmastar and no PIP but i mix it with test dose twice weekly
Mixing it definitely worked in the beginning but I think my body has started reacting poorly to MCT, so even if I do 3:1 castor / grapeseed : MCT, the pip is still very bad. I get solid lumps and the muscle group stops working properly. Switching to castor and this seems to have solved my issues.

Just want to clarify that I don't think this has anything to do with LL! DHB is always going to hurt a bit, but I'm unlucky and also reacting to the carrier oil. I would still recommend LL. Actually running their tren A right now, very pleased with the results.

DHB also tends to crash during shipping, it is advised to warm it well before use, even if there is no visible crashing/crystals, it can helps with most of the PIP that is related to the compound itself.

I want to lab test all the new products first, so on the short term all products have their lab test, on the long term having all batches tested is the ideal of course, this will be a reality once I streamline the production process and produce bigger batches.
Any particular product that you would like to be tested?
Any news with this?

Any news with this?
Any indication when Primo and test e are gonna be back in stock?
I am not very good giving time estimations, but most of the products will be back on stock during this month,

Some sample have been already sent to Janoshik, so the first lab test will be available in a couple of days.

A lot of people also asked about GH, I can't give an estimation yet, but probably soon.
IMG_5073.jpg

After three days I have received the BPC-157 AND THE TB-500 from this laboratory. Very fast delivery. I will do a month-long protocol for my shoulder pain and I will postpone it later.

After three days I have received the BPC-157 AND THE TB-500 from this laboratory. Very fast delivery. I will do a month-long protocol for my shoulder pain and I will postpone it later.
I have a nagging shoulder pain too. The prices is good for this brand. Give us a update, how it goes. For me BPC-157 only didn't work at all (ordered from different company tho). I hope you will recover well, brother.

I have a nagging shoulder pain too. The prices is good for this brand. Give us a update, how it goes. For me BPC-157 only didn't work at all (ordered from different company tho). I hope you will recover well, brother.
Hello brother, I have started the protocol today. In a few weeks I hope to notice improvement. I have read wonders about these two peptides.

Back