Liberty Labs EU domestic

I report my first experience with @Liberty Labs

late yesterday evening I made the payment; this morning I have already received the order tracking, I am waiting for the boldenone to arrive to try and give an evaluation

logo-1400x273.jpg

Hello Meso RX.

1. Intro

Let me introduce us, we are an EU based domestic steroid source, and we belief in personal responsibility for adults, especially in regards of their bodies and what they consume.

So, our goal is to offer a safe, high quality and affordable alternative for these adults that would like to modify their hormonal system.

2. Quality

We offer a high-quality product, manufactured in a laboratory in Europe, following standards of hygiene and asepsis, through the use of 0.22-micron filtration systems, autoclave sterilization, and a laminar flow cabinet to avoid any contaminating particles, in addition to the use of personal equipment like gloves, protective suit and mask.

To guarantee the correct dosage and composition of the products, we periodically carry out blind tests in an independent laboratory (janoshik).

Además, animamos a nuestros clientes a que prueben nuestros productos por su cuenta, y ofrecemos cubrir el coste de la prueba (120€) como crédito de la tienda.

3. Seguridad

La seguridad es fundamental tanto para nosotros como para nuestros clientes. Tomamos medidas obligatorias como el uso de un correo electrónico seguro en todas las comunicaciones, “tails os” y “tor”.

Se ha desactivado el registro en la web, y todos los datos de los pedidos se borran una vez que el cliente recibe su producto.

4. Atención al cliente

Nos tomamos muy en serio el servicio al cliente, contáctenos con cualquier pregunta, estaremos encantados de responderle sin dudarlo.

La satisfacción del cliente es siempre nuestra prioridad.

5. Envío

Ofrecemos envío rápido a cualquier país de la UE; siempre intentamos enviar los productos el mismo día que se ha realizado el pedido. El tiempo promedio de entrega es de 2 a 5 días.

El coste es una tarifa plana de 15€.

Todos los pedidos se embalan con medidas de sigilo.

6. Pago

Aceptamos Monero, Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT y USDC.

El pedido mínimo es de 100€, (excluyendo envío, crédito de tienda y cupones)

Sitio web y correo electrónico de contacto

[CÓDIGO]https://libertylabs.eu[/CÓDIGO]

[CÓDIGO]libertylabscontact@proton.me[/CÓDIGO]

Gracias por su atención, esperamos poder responder más preguntas.
PAra hacer un pedido a Madrid hay problemas de aduana? Cuantos días tarda gracias

Is it normal for dhb to produce a cough after injecting? It has happened to me 3 times, I mix the compound with testo enanthate and inject very slowly I don't see an explanation

Is it normal for dhb to produce a cough after injecting? It has happened to me 3 times, I mix the compound with testo enanthate and inject very slowly I don't see an explanation
I'm using LL's DHB right now and it hasn't made me cough.

Can se that last year you were shipping to Scandinavian but on the website it says that you don't ship to Scandinavian. Is this something new that's not mentioned on this thread or do you make exceptions?

Can se that last year you were shipping to Scandinavian but on the website it says that you don't ship to Scandinavian. Is this something new that's not mentioned on this thread or do you make exceptions?
Unfortunately we stopped shipping to Scandinavia because of the strict customs.

My order of test e, test cyp, mast e, primo e and hgh has landed a few days ago.

Good communication, quick replies. It took them a few days to post the package but after that it arrived in 6 days to Ireland.

The products are spot on, very smooth to inject, I can feel the primo already and hgh is bang on!
Ill definitely be back for more.

Have ordered multiple times from this source, good experiences so far. On my last order the carrier messed up the delivery badly. Source went above and beyond to recover the order and ensure it got to me. Excellent customer support.

Back