Liberty Labs EU domestic

Personally I'd rather not be tied to Thursday only orders and BTC payments just for discounts.

I'm UK user never used this lab but all prices seem extremely competitive
Exactly, not everybody is willing to wait for Thursdays to place orders.

Same situation for Bitcoin, even though I always pay by crypto, on the other hand not everybody is keen to use it as a payment method.

I'm thinking whether to order from them or from my trusted lab for my October blast, In case I will order from here I will keep you posted if you wish.

the quality though, cannot comment on that as I've never personally used it.
Could you guys please show some respect to Liberty and/or Meso and discuss this in PM or in the EU thread?

Imagine a new member wanting to research brands for harm prevention but the relevant information seems buried like a needle in a haystack. They'll give up searching and eventually noone will throw needles into the evergrowing haystack and Meso is all hay no needle.

Could you guys please show some respect to Liberty and/or Meso and discuss this in PM or in the EU thread?

Imagine a new member wanting to research brands for harm prevention but the relevant information seems buried like a needle in a haystack. They'll give up searching and eventually noone will throw needles into the evergrowing haystack and Meso is all hay no needle.
I'm pretty sure that saving some bucks might be of interest for some new members, plus, I surely didn't mean to harm Liberty's reputation, to my point of view I was actually giving them flowers.

Anyway you're right, done clogging the thread.

Cheers!

Hello Liberty, I placed an order with you on the 15th and paid for it. I haven't heard from you since then. There has been no response to two emails so far. I don't know anything about you. Normally, after a few hours, I already have an ID from you got it.Everything is okay?

Hello Liberty, I placed an order with you on the 15th and paid for it. I haven't heard from you since then. There has been no response to two emails so far. I don't know anything about you. Normally, after a few hours, I already have an ID from you got it.Everything is okay?
Send me your order id via mail please, I will check it

@Liberty Labs Fam, it's been 10 days, the tracking number isn't working. Called the delivery company and they said they don't have it. 10 days for a trip that would take a couple hours by car.

Back