Liberty Labs EU domestic

Usually how many days before packages are sent out? It used to be next day but I imagine LL has a lot more customers now.

Usually how many days before packages are sent out? It used to be next day but I imagine LL has a lot more customers now.
Orders have been increased exponentially since our start,
Realistically, tracking is sent in 24-48 hours after the payment is received, the parcel is sent 1-3 days after.
Usually, for most orders is less than that, but it highly depends on the situation and the amount of orders we have in that time period.
Increasing the minimum order value would be an easy solution, but I see it as last resource.

Realistically, tracking is sent in 24-48 hours after the payment is received, the parcel is sent 1-3 days after.
Usually, for most orders is less than that, but it highly depends on the situation and the amount of orders we have in that time period.
Increasing the minimum order value would be an easy solution, but I see it as last resource.
Totally understandable.

I’ve been waiting a week for tracking and no response on email, so I was starting to get a little concerned because all my previous orders were sent out next day. Would you mind taking a look at #7358?

Hi,
i just see that your website is not working (''This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information'')

is everything ok?

Hi,
i just see that your website is not working (''This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information'')

is everything ok?
Hello, this morning was a host update on the website, thank you for noticing, I just checked and everything should be working as expected.

Most of products will be restocked during next weeks, I can't give an exact date unfortunately.

Hello, this morning was a host update on the website, thank you for noticing, I just checked and everything should be working as expected.

Most of products will be restocked during next weeks, I can't give an exact date unfortunately.
thank you for clarification!
i made (and payed) a order just 2 days ago and was a little worried for this reason when i saw the page down before :-)

wish you a nice weekend

Black Friday discount, use the code BF15 to get a 15% discount on our injectable and oral products, only till 23:59 pm of Friday 24th November.

Hello, I'm very happy with the experience that was buying from this source. He was very keen to answer my doubts and worries about shipping and the packing is amazing. Thank you.

My friend is very satisfied with this source.

The parcel didn’t take long to arrive even though he ordered it in Christmas time. Packaging is great.

He reported minimal PIP with Test E. The prices of this source are awesome. My friend’s blood work will be posted next month.

Question @Liberty Labs - any time estimates for when you’ll have DHB back in stock?

Back