Liberty Labs EU domestic

ok, lets go with the "unboxing"

Order made the 14th at night... so, lets say monday the 15th... arrived today 18th. It is a domestic post pack, still pretty good timing.
Regular carton box, nothing fancy or so... delivered by currier.
Very well secured inside, a shit lot of bubble wrap, very nice.
Vaccum sealed twice, I like that.

The oils look not very dense, have to test them with the insuline gear. Got testo C and primo, same look colour and viscosity ( does that word exist in english? )

The orals, got 3 different ones, all the pills look the same. Very small ones, really well pressed. If you are planning to split them in two or so, looks pretty difficult.

Gonna try the testo today, I will post about the pip and so on.

So far, very satisified :)

ok, lets go with the "unboxing"

Order made the 14th at night... so, lets say monday the 15th... arrived today 18th. It is a domestic post pack, still pretty good timing.
Regular carton box, nothing fancy or so... delivered by currier.
Very well secured inside, a shit lot of bubble wrap, very nice.
Vaccum sealed twice, I like that.

The oils look not very dense, have to test them with the insuline gear. Got testo C and primo, same look colour and viscosity ( does that word exist in english? )

The orals, got 3 different ones, all the pills look the same. Very small ones, really well pressed. If you are planning to split them in two or so, looks pretty difficult.

Gonna try the testo today, I will post about the pip and so on.

So far, very satisified :)
Only 3-4 days to deliverd?

new update... I have started the primo and test C... works really well even with 0.45 tool... little bit of pip , nothing awful, but enough to feel it a little bit.
I was using Driada products, and gonna change to Liberty for a while in order to test them... ofc, the best would be blood samples, but cant afford them right now

second order I placed from this source, it arrived today. Paid on the 27th, payment confirmation and tracking number the day after, a small confusion with the tracking number, but everything solved by @libertylabs, always attentive, good stealth and the products are top.
IMG_20240423_150125.jpg