Liberty Labs EU domestic

I've placed an order at 02/05/2024 and tracking stills says that package waiting for pick up after 12 days

I've sent few emails but no response from @Liberty Labs

Order No. is 8654

No tenemos Telegram.

Este telegrama es falso:
[ADJUNTAR=completo]283385[/ADJUNTAR]
PÁGINA
No tenemos Telegram.

Este telegrama es falso:
View attachment 283385

We do not have Telegram.

This telegram is fake:
View attachment 283385
Before that, on the 10th I placed the order 8722, I contacted you at libertylabscontact@proton.me and sent you the transfer order, for which I am waiting for your confirmation and the tracking number.
Regards

Last edited:
yes it took 12 days to ship my order and there is a bunch of people asking for tracking and stuff
I had read that people were getting their orders, even if I had known, I would have expected, on the other hand people are very attentive to how long it takes, I imagine because of what has happened with pharmaqo, anyway national shipments put on the web from 1 to 2 days, I have friends who are also waiting to see if the package arrives or not so they know if it is a safe source

De momento todo correcto, ya me han enviado el número de envío, mañana día 16 lo pasan a recoger!

Liberty Labs

I have written to you again today and am waiting for a reply, I made the payment by transfer from my bank account to yours in a different bank and it can take up to 2 days to receive it, I hope that is it.​

Last edited: