Liberty Labs EU domestic

I try

win , oxa , tren e , test c , mast e

all product great , i have done a pre contest with liberty , all Ok zero problem

oxa i use 40+20 (40 pre and 20 pre bed) , great product , great strengh
Maybe i need to upgrade my dosage and give some time... because i use it about 14 days

Does anyone have recent tests from the Primo? Whats the experience with it and PIP?

Considering ordering HGH, Tren A and some Primo, anyone able to share their experience?

Does anyone have recent tests from the Primo? Whats the experience with it and PIP?

Considering ordering HGH, Tren A and some Primo, anyone able to share their experience?
Primo cero pip.. test c little bit, nothing very painfully anyway...

@Liberty Labs Do you have updated labs? These are 2 years old at this point. I'm not really worried about the oils... but you've got 1mg and 2.5mg tablets of A.I... with these small doses of a product this important, the accuracy is very important and labs from years and batches ago doesn't inspire confidence in me

Last edited:
apparently nothing works. From my last order. Just oil, nothing else. Am I trying to contact Liberty to find out?

I don't know yet about Masteron because i receive before 1 month and now i started...but anavar has definitely something wrong