Liquid Var using Sarms Recipe Issue

So I used a Sarms recipe to try to make liquid var because I figured DMSO should be a pretty good solvent for just about anything. I was making a 20mg/ml solution using 3ml dmso, 18ml peg 300, and 9ml vegetable glycerine. The result is that I have quite a bit of the powder sitting at the bottom of the solution undissolved. Is this fixable or am I an idiot for trying to use a sarms solution without doing more research?

Anavar is a bitch from this standpoint. Its notoriously hard to make var injectable also.

When I did liquid anavar it was simple: MCT oil + the raws. I put it in my pocket for 5 mins to get a bit heated up then shaked for 15-20sec and use a dropper to get the stuff out. While its not the best way to get total exact doses but was good enough for me that time.

There is another easy and good technique: dilute the raw powder with something that doenst taste like shit. My reasoning to 'cut' the raws with taurine is that its pain in the ass to measure 20mg or 30mg every time because its miniscule amount. But its easier to measure out 500mg of powder which I know contains X gram of AAS. Obviously making several days of doses at once and then I just need to measure. Youtube search geometric mixing of powders.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3DoyKy0zE

Throw in the mouth, drink some water wish-wash it in your mouth for a minute then swallow. You can capsule it yourself but it takes time lol

Last edited:
So I used a Sarms recipe to try to make liquid var because I figured DMSO should be a pretty good solvent for just about anything. I was making a 20mg/ml solution using 3ml dmso, 18ml peg 300, and 9ml vegetable glycerine. The result is that I have quite a bit of the powder sitting at the bottom of the solution undissolved. Is this fixable or am I an idiot for trying to use a sarms solution without doing more research?

Take your sarms powders and grind them if they're not already a fine powder and then add them to liquid ibuprofen suspension from any drug store and then shake very good for a couple minutes and then you now have a liquid oral for under $6(not including cost of raw). Buy something like this :
L1304286.JPG

So if you want 20mg/ml add 2 grams raws powder to the bottle and shake really well. If the bottle comes very full empty out half and add 1 gram and now you can shake it up a lot easier. OR you can empty out the suspension into another jug, add raws and shake. This is a very simple and effective way to make oral suspension for dirt cheap :)

Take your sarms powders and grind them if they're not already a fine powder and then add them to liquid ibuprofen suspension from any drug store and then shake very good for a couple minutes and then you now have a liquid oral for under $6(not including cost of raw). Buy something like this :
View attachment 151848

So if you want 20mg/ml add 2 grams raws powder to the bottle and shake really well. If the bottle comes very full empty out half and add 1 gram and now you can shake it up a lot easier. OR you can empty out the suspension into another jug, add raws and shake. This is a very simple and effective way to make oral suspension for dirt cheap :)
This is my new method and takes very little time. Most important part is mortar and pestle grinding up good. I heat to 140f and mix for 5 min. I've done Var, Tbol, Proviron, Sdrol, Cardarine, and Osterine successfully. Got the info from @JetsFan cheapest suspension you can buy.

This is my new method and takes very little time. Most important part is mortar and pestle grinding up good. I heat to 140f and mix for 5 min. I've done Var, Tbol, Proviron, Sdrol, Cardarine, and Osterine successfully. Got the info from @JetsFan cheapest suspension you can buy.
There's no need to heat it your still going to end up with a suspension. You only heat a solution, a suspension doesn't require heat. Using oraplus and orasweet is cheap as well and you don't end up taking ibuprofen daily. Although the ibuprofen dose is minimal I think it's poison. I would rather take large doses of oral AAS than small doses of ibuprofen daily, but its a personal thing.

There's no need to heat it your still going to end up with a suspension. You only heat a solution, a suspension doesn't require heat.

The heat helps when shaking it. I've done this MANY times and warming it first helps the raws mix better.

The heat helps when shaking it. I've done this MANY times and warming it first helps the raws mix better.
It will slightly thin the mixture, but im not going to take the time to heat it every time I dose it so I just leave more room in the bottle so it's easier to mix.

I honestly don't know if the heat helps this was my first time making suspension. I actually pmed @JetsFan about it bc of being unsure. So you probably don't but all I know is everything came out perfect. As far ibuprofen being toxic at such a lose dose is very subjective and do not feel the same but respect your opinion. The most important part to me is grinding the raw very well.

I honestly don't know if the heat helps this was my first time making suspension. I actually pmed @JetsFan about it bc of being unsure. So you probably don't but all I know is everything came out perfect. As far ibuprofen being toxic at such a lose dose is very subjective and do not feel the same but respect your opinion. The most important part to me is grinding the raw very well.

People take ibuprofen daily for years straight with no issues so super small doses for a month or two is nothing, also I find it funny guys will be worried about ibuprofen then go run 100mgs of anadrol a day or 700mgs of tren per week along with sdrol lol :rolleyes:

1 ml is 25 mg. So I take 50mg a day. Adult ibuprofen is 200mg per pill with a max recommended dosage of six pills a day. 1200 mg. I also agree to much can hurt you. But 50mg vs 1200mg is too insignificant. But each person should make there own decision for there needs. Price is significant and you get flavoring. They make Tylenol suspension as well.

1 ml is 25 mg. So I take 50mg a day. Adult ibuprofen is 200mg per pill with a max recommended dosage of six pills a day. 1200 mg. I also agree to much can hurt you. But 50mg vs 1200mg is too insignificant. But each person should make there own decision for there needs. Price is significant and you get flavoring. They make Tylenol suspension as well.

Tylenol/acetaminophen is HORRIBLE for the liver, but ibuprofen is very mild. I regularly take prescription 600mg ibuprofen and I've had no issues with it. Also the majority of children's ibuprofen suspension is 100mg per 5mls so it's 20mg per ml. Yours may be different though.

Tylenol/acetaminophen is HORRIBLE for the liver, but ibuprofen is very mild. I regularly take prescription 600mg ibuprofen and I've had no issues with it. Also the majority of children's ibuprofen suspension is 100mg per 5mls so it's 20mg per ml. Yours may be different though.

Isn’t Humco Flavor Plus or Paddock Labs Ora-Plus pretty cheap? I’ve used both to make suspensions with good results. Then I flavor with some Mio.

Isn’t Humco Flavor Plus or Paddock Labs Ora-Plus pretty cheap? I’ve used both to make suspensions with good results. Then I flavor with some Mio.

Yeh it's not overly expensive, but the drug store is like a block away for most and kids ibuprofen is like $5 so an easy way to make liquid orals.

People can brew their stuff however they see fit, I was just offering suggestions is all.

I tried this with supdrol and it just all clumped up not sure what I did wrong. Heat didn’t help it either. I was aiming for 40mg/ml possibly too much?