Long term Low dose accutane effects

manic77

Ran accutane twice at high doses. First run worked well before it came back. And second time I had horrible knee pain and slightly worsened vision so my Derm took me off.

What are your guy's experience with low dose long term accutane?

Ran accutane twice at high doses. First run worked well before it came back. And second time I had horrible knee pain and slightly worsened vision so my Derm took me off.

What are your guy's experience with low dose long term accutane?
i just started a low dose protocol at 20 mg daily, i've been on this dose since Aug 13 , i started at 10 mg for a week then stayed at 20 mg and its seems to be working for me, so far no real sides maybe a little more achey in elbows , but so far so good ,,,,

I think you'll find that it's quite tolerable and efficacious to run low dose for months, e.g., while blasting. The medical practice of loading you up and monitoring kidney function and other side effects (joint pain, photosensitivity) it is to achieve an outright "cure," one of the few in medicine, Accutane.

I think you'll find that it's quite tolerable and efficacious to run low dose for months, e.g., while blasting. The medical practice of loading you up and monitoring kidney function and other side effects (joint pain, photosensitivity) it is to achieve an outright "cure," one of the few in medicine, Accutane.
I am already experiencing achey joints at only 20 mg daily ,i'm glad i only require a low dose so far

I am already experiencing achey joints at only 20 mg daily ,i'm glad i only require a low dose so far
It definitely dries the shit out of everything. That’s why I’d say limit it to blast. I think aromatizables help. I don’t think I’d risk combining it with winny or anything