Look for 100mg/ml Test C/E international source for female dosages.

TTK

My female partner has a prescription for 100mg/ml Test Cyp which we get compounded locally at significant expense. Ideally she could just use Pfizer Depo-Test which comes in 10ml vials in the US and other markets, but is unavailable to us here in Australia.

Can anyone point me towards a source that can either supply the Pfizer product or equivalent?

You could buy regular test cyp at 200mg/ml and then buy a bottle of a sterile carrier oil and dilute it. For example you find a test C with GSO, buy sterile 10ml vials, transfer 5ml of the test C then transfer 5ml of the pure GSO and give it a shake. Now you have a test C at 100mg/ml..or you can dilute it further and make dosing easier.

Just buy 200mg/ml cyp and jab half a ml

He wants it for a female dude. Females often need to draw and pin 3mg or 5mg. Even with a 0,3cc syringe, the higher the concentration the more difficult. At least that's what i understand, if he meant to pin 100mg then yeah drawing half ml is obvious.

You could buy regular test cyp at 200mg/ml and then buy a bottle of a sterile carrier oil and dilute it. For example you find a test C with GSO, buy sterile 10ml vials, transfer 5ml of the test C then transfer 5ml of the pure GSO and give it a shake. Now you have a test C at 100mg/ml..or you can dilute it further and make dosing easier.
Goddamn. What a great idea. Seems like an obvious path to take now that you mention it.

Thank you!

He wants it for a female dude. Females often need to draw and pin 3mg or 5mg. Even with a 0,3cc syringe, the higher the concentration the more difficult. At least that's what i understand, if he meant to pin 100mg then yeah drawing half ml is obvious.

That's right. She's on 8mg/week and at 200mg/ml you could easily and significantly overshoot the mark. I like that she's a her and would like to keep it that way.

Goddamn. What a great idea. Seems like an obvious path to take now that you mention it.

Thank you!

That's right. She's on 8mg/week and at 200mg/ml you could easily and significantly overshoot the mark. I like that she's a her and would like to keep it that way.

Haha yeah, pretty understandable. I have no idea with female dosing protocols but i've heard numerous times that you need to make as frequent pinning as you can, ideally ED or EOD to avoid spikes and keep the levels steady to avoid virilization. I'm sure whoever makes her protocol should know all that stuff

Sponsors