Looking for European Insulin Supplier.

DugPrime

I am looking for a source of insulin that ships packages from Europe. My last six orders have been seized because they were shipped from India or Mexico. After checking the forum, I couldn’t find any reliable sources.

Quite certain you asked, therefore making you the one who gives a fuck. Everyone else on planet earth can find insulin in 5 min. Yet, here you are on a steroid board (with a great search function) and you can’t seem to find anything. Maybe you should not be using insulin.
The first time I used Humalog, you probably weren’t even born yet. I’ve had 6 packages seized before making this post. It’s not about finding a source, it’s about finding one that ships from the EU.

The first time I used Humalog, you probably weren’t even born yet. I’ve had 6 packages seized before making this post. It’s not about finding a source, it’s about finding one that ships from the EU.
Because you ordered from mexio or india. Now it’s all from turkey or bulgaria with no custom issues.

Good one my man, but I doubt it since 1. You can’t seem to find it, so how would you use it? Andddd 2. I was about 20 when it was introduced, but you don’t know enough about it to even know when that was.

Good god, you’re dumb.

You were on the source threads a few hours ago, it looks like, sources that someone told you about just because you cannot conduct a basic search.
Why do you keep hassling?
You got what you asked for.
Ask admin to delete this crap

Back