Looking for guidance - 49M

Redartudies

Hi folks - 49M exploring cycling for the first time.
- CW is 249, down from 314 in 8 months thanks to Tirzepatide.
- TRT for the last 4 months, stable at 700 ng/DL. Libido is amazing.
- gym 5-6 week, mostly resistance training. Working with a coach on form and conditioning, and the improvement has been notable!
- 44 to a 36 pant size
-2300 calories diet, 250g protein, no sugary stuff
- Recent bloodwork is solid across all markers, no outliers

While my muscles are getting firmer, don't see enough move away from the flab, and I'm looking for "safe" suggestions...

BTW - I appreciate "it is what it is" notes, but I would be grateful for actual suggestions on what I could start reading into. Thanks in advance.

We have a section of the forum here specifically for older cats 40+, which would probably be a good jumping off point for you to do some reading and research.
- gym 5-6 week, mostly resistance training. Working with a coach on form and conditioning, and the improvement has been notable!
- 44 to a 36 pant size

While my muscles are getting firmer, don't see enough move away from the flab, and I'm looking for "safe" suggestions...

BTW - I appreciate "it is what it is" notes, but I would be grateful for actual suggestions on what I could start reading into. Thanks in advance.

Welcome! Congrats on what you've achieved so far! It sounds like you just got into exercising & dieting, right? If so:
1. Keep going, stick with it. This is a long game.
2. If you're losing weight and muscles are getting firmer, I think you are on the right track, especially if you have a coach. Again, give it time.
3. Since you're excercising well, and dieting with Tirz, keep refining the diet. The food plays as big a part as anything else. Sounds like calories are in the right spot, but re-evaluate your CICO every couple of months.
4. I read one of your other posts... have you tried any Fish Oils (Omega3,6)? That's a big boost to metabolism, joints, cardiovascular health, etc.
5. As far as other hormones, I'll leave that for other more informed members, if they so choose.

Much appreciated! How long is a typical cycle?
As long as you afford to run it. I am on for the last 5 years non stop occasionally going up in dosages as I ramp up the gear into a full cycle. But even a replacement dose of 2iu is a worlds difference for older guys like us

As long as you afford to run it. I am on for the last 5 years non stop occasionally going up in dosages as I ramp up the gear into a full cycle. But even a replacement dose of 2iu is a worlds difference for older guys like us
Jeez - sounds like a hefty albeit worthy investment. I appreciate the guidance

Not really heafty. Generics can be had for as low as $0.4/iu these days. For lea than a $1/day you get to have 20yrs old levels at 50yrs old
Nice! The only sources I am available here are some I've tried for my Tirz. If you feel charitable, I would appreciate you pointing me to those generic sources

- 44 to a 36 pant size

You are loosing weight at an adequate rate. If my math is correct you're loosing 1kg per week, which is about 0.25 to 0.5kg above from what's recommend, ie. 0.5 to 0.75kg per week. And that's with the extra water weight you've put on from going on trt.

You'll have too do a diet break, if you haven't done them already and then continue with your cut. You honestly don't need to add anything.

Adding gh to the mix would make a big difference in recovery and wellbeing, it is however bot without it's risks, especially pertaining to longevity. Fyi, if you'd want to leverage gh for it's fat burning properties, use it in the morning in a fasted state and then do your workout/cardio.

You are loosing weight at an adequate rate. If my math is correct you're loosing 1kg per week, which is about 0.25 to 0.5kg above from what's recommend, ie. 0.5 to 0.75kg per week. And that's with the extra water weight you've put on from going on trt.

You'll have too do a diet break, if you haven't done them already and then continue with your cut. You honestly don't need to add anything.

Adding gh to the mix would make a big difference in recovery and wellbeing, it is however bot without it's risks, especially pertaining to longevity. Fyi, if you'd want to leverage gh for it's fat burning properties, use it in the morning in a fasted state and then do your workout/cardio.
Thanks! I’m pretty pleased with the results so far, and I’m about to put a break in the Tirz to start bulking. My recovery is slow, so the HG is better idea than falling back to old habits. BTW - is there a sources discussion in the forum?

Thanks! I’m pretty pleased with the results so far, and I’m about to put a break in the Tirz to start bulking. My recovery is slow, so the HG is better idea than falling back to old habits. BTW - is there a sources discussion in the forum?

Ofc. Go to steroid underground. Otherwise you can talk about sources as much as you want here too.

Back