Looking for measurements to brew 600-1000 Mg/Ml (L-Carnitine) injectable.

Tr3nbal0n3

I brewed my own L-Carnitine at 500 MG/ML, 20ML vials. I am looking to make something more potent now so I can inject less. I’ve been injecting 2CC’s daily (1000MG total daily)

The measurements I used to make 500 MG/ML -10.1Grams of base powder, -12 ml sterile water, -0.2ML benzyl alcohol.

Does anybody have a measurements I could use to make 1000 MG /ML ?? Many people say a dosage that high per ML won’t hold. So if anybody has a recipe from anywhere between 600MG to 1000 MG that worked, I’d really appreciate hearing what you did to make it work. Basically just looking for anything higher than 500MG.

1000mg/ml would just be pure L-Carnintine.

1g =~ 1ml

Going higher than 500mg is going to be tough.
Here’s what I did. It held just fine, and easily went through a 25g needle.

I’d make 60ml at a time using…
36.4g L-Carnitine Base
29.5mL Bacteriostatic water

I’d heat up my mix of bacteriostatic water and carnitine powder to 50°C (122°F) and stir at 1,000 RPM for 20 minutes, then push it through a 0.22um sterile filter into 30mL sterile vials.

Like you, it just wasn’t worth it for me.

Now, if only I could figure out a better and simpler oil based recipe for test base / tne without G that held at 100mg/ml. I’ve read where somebody said to simply use propylene glycol and nothing else.

Here’s what I did. It held just fine, and easily went through a 25g needle.

I’d make 60ml at a time using…
36.4g L-Carnitine Base
29.5mL Bacteriostatic water

I’d heat up my mix of bacteriostatic water and carnitine powder to 50°C (122°F) and stir at 1,000 RPM for 20 minutes, then push it through a 0.22um sterile filter into 30mL sterile vials.

Like you, it just wasn’t worth it for me.

Now, if only I could figure out a better and simpler oil based recipe for test base / tne without G that held at 100mg/ml. I’ve read where somebody said to simply use propylene glycol and nothing else.

Ok so you made it at 600mg/ml?

No idea about TNE. Not sure why you’d need that at 100mg/ml. Give it a shot. Never heard brewing with PG for injection either

Ok so you made it at 600mg/ml?
Yes, this how I made it and used to inject 1ml daily in my glutes, or shoulder. I’d get some initial pip (not too bad) and a bit of a welt, but it was already gone within 40 minutes or less. I also tried brewing and injecting with ALCAR and as well as plain L-Carnitine, and didn’t feel any difference between the two.

Yes, this how I made it and used to inject 1ml daily in my glutes, or shoulder. I’d get some initial pip (not too bad) and a bit of a welt, but it was already gone within 40 minutes or less. I also tried brewing and injecting with ALCAR and as well as plain L-Carnitine, and didn’t feel any difference between the two.

ALCAR isn’t meant to be injected… I’ve read some horror stories. It worked for you?

ALCAR is orally bioavailable too.. there’s not much need to make it an injection

ALCAR isn’t meant to be injected… I’ve read some horror stories. It worked for you?

ALCAR is orally bioavailable too.. there’s not much need to make it an injection
Yes, I injected 1ML of ALCAR daily using the recipe above for about 1.5 weeks after more than a month long of injecting plain L-Carnitine. It was something to try, and another waste of my time. Lol