lowda99

Anyone know where to buy vials that are:

- pre-sterilized
- sealed vials
- silicone stoppers
- amber
- 30mL
- evacuated

I know that's a lot, can't find it which is why I'm asking. Last three are optional though, just preferred.

- pre-sterilized
- sealed vials
- silicone stoppers
- amber
- 30mL
- evacuated

I know that's a lot, can't find it which is why I'm asking. Last three are optional though, just preferred.
PM me

I think my account might be too new to PM. Email me at lowda99@proton.me

Not sure why you can't post the link here though -- unless you're planning to make these yourself and sell them to me, which tbh I think I'd pass on unless you have a gamma radiation sterilizer machine, in which case, fuck yeah lets go.

- pre-sterilized
- sealed vials
- silicone stoppers
- amber
- 30mL
- evacuated

Med labs supply

Link me. I shop there and I'm 99% certain this doesn't exist on that site.

Maybe they are not silicone?

But they have sterile amber vials, 30 ml. What else would they be? A different rubber on top?

Maybe they are not silicone?

But they have sterile amber vials, 30 ml. What else would they be? A different rubber on top?
Yes, correct, they are not silicone....they are cheaper "butyl rubber".

Silicone stoppers are much more resistant to tearing and can be stabbed many many more times than butyl rubber before they start falling apart.

Silicone stoppers are much more resistant to tearing and can be stabbed many many more times than butyl rubber before they start falling apart.
I have never had any coring issues. with any vials I have ever had. I guess I am just lucky

Most importantly the chemical compatibility will stand up to everything someone in this forum would use. Unlike rubber butyl Stoppers....