Looking to start 2x weekly injections of hgh (5-10iu) at night for recovery from gym and work.

Boys I dont have any answers dont even have any gh yet, im here researching. Again if you want to disagree thats fine, im here to learn. I was simply asking one question. Like whats the point of trying to learn if people are just like, "bro your a retard for thinking this protocol up".
I think you won the "STFU"! award pal your as bad as @dumgear lol

Doesn't it take a day or two for your body to start full natural production on it's own again as the exogenous HGH works it's way out of you? So twice a week injections could cause him to get less than if he just didn't touch hgh. Which he shouldn't do anyway

If you have blood glucose problems why in the world would doing two large boluses a week be useful for controlling blood sugar?

If your blood glucose is so shit that you can’t do 1 or 2iu a day you might as well trash the whole idea of using gh.

Besides that fact what recovery benefits are replacement dosages going to give you?

If you have blood glucose problems why in the world would doing two large boluses a week be useful for controlling blood sugar?

If your blood glucose is so shit that you can’t do 1 or 2iu a day you might as well trash the whole idea of using gh.

Besides that fact what recovery benefits are replacement dosages going to give you?

OP seems hell bent on their twice weekly protocol. No replies have phased them. Yet they came here and asked anyway, with zero intentions of changing course.

OP seems hell bent on their twice weekly protocol. No replies have phased them. Yet they came here and asked anyway, with zero intentions of changing course.
Classic. I’m sure he will make huge progress and prove the haters (people trying to help) wrong. On the plus side although it is probably one of the most useless protocols I’ve seen at least he isn’t going to be destroying his body lmao

2x per week is totally fine and you’ll get benefits just not as fast as using daily.
For recovery there’s 2 optimal times. 1. Post workout …wait 30 mins then eat. 2. Empty stomach before bed. I recommend post workout.
If you eat 30 mins after a large GH bolus you will be digesting your food at the peak of GH insulin resistance effect. I don't think that's a good idea.

Ok so first off, thank you for all the responses, gonna try to answer everyone. To start, im not a aspiring body builder, just a career chef that enjoys fitness and healthy... So the reason why I asked about this protocol is because I work late nights and have decided to start using cerebrolysin twice I week to recover my mind a bit along with some selank. Cerebrolysin has a synergistic effect with hgh as such I wanted to pin my cerebrolysin and ghg before bed on my days off (which are also my big gym days). So my logic was simply, get a little more neurogenesis and physical recovery twice a week to preform better at work....
You are unlikely to get much good info here about neurogenesis, brain healing, etc. Wrong forum for that. I have no good advice for those purposes.

What I would suggest is that before you take GH get bloodwork done and at least check your HbA1c, thyroid panel, fasted glucose + insulin. It would be wise to get a home glucose testing kit as well. Generally with GH you do not want to start with large or even medium dose, especially if you don't know how your body will react to it. That is a recipe for side effects. Whatever protocol you decide on start low and slowly titrate up bumping dose every week or 2 if tolerated. I would think that nightly lower dosing would be much better than a larger bolus twice a week. But for your purposes I can't say I have evidence for that. Neurogenesis is not something that will happen in a big way in one night so I would think slower more consistent use would be better for your goal. Neurons don't heal and grow quickly.