Low Estradiol

Anadrol

Because of the increase in red blood cells, which carry oxygen. Same for EQ. Be careful, though. EQ drives mine way too high, and pretty quickly.

Do you have recent hemoglobin or hematocrit numbers?

What are you doing to increase your endurance? You need training. Simply increasing your HCT or HGB numbers on a blood test due to taking drugs without endurance training is not really going to help.

Anadrol

Because of the increase in red blood cells, which carry oxygen. Same for EQ. Be careful, though. EQ drives mine way too high, and pretty quickly.

Do you have recent hemoglobin or hematocrit numbers?

What are you doing to increase your endurance? You need training. Simply increasing your HCT or HGB numbers on a blood test due to taking drugs without endurance training is not really going to help.
Most recent bloods are all within range. Gonna hold off on EQ at the moment. I can replace the var with the drol.

We ride trails 2-3 times a week. I do long slow distance once a week. Minimum 3 hours in the saddle on those days

Thanks for the recs. Always grateful for you guys

Here’s my latest while on:

Sust- 100mg
Mast e - 60mg
Deca - 60mg
Every 2 days all QSC

Attachments

• IMG_0496.webp
    IMG_0496.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
I was taking adex .5, 2 days a week and wasn’t getting any sides other than waking up soaked in sweat. I have proviron on hand, but have never used it. I’m either going to start that at 25mg ED or up my adex to 1 mg twice a week. If anyone has a suggestion I’d appreciate it. Hopefully that’ll tame the night sweats. Other than that, I’m feeling pretty good overall.

I'd recommend doing the ultrasensitive LC/MS estradiol test. The test you're currently getting tends to overestimate estradiol in men. You're probably even lower than the readings you're getting from the ECLIA method.

Back