Low SHBG and high dose cycle?

kenseth17cd

OK here is a puzzling question. I like many others have low shbg 6-12. I am wanting to run a mild cycle of test only. My trt dose is 40mgs e4d. That's where I feel the best with a peak of 750 and a trough of 350. Would a cycle for someone like me be just 200mgs a week where as someone with normal to high shbg would need 500mgs a week. This has my head spinning because on one hand with low shbg my body converts so much free test. What do you guys think.

My trt dose is 40mgs e4d. That's where I feel the best with a peak of 750 and a trough of 350.

..so remind me why you want to go fucking things up by taking a 200-500mg/week cycle?

Same reason anyone wants to run a cycle. Get bigger stronger faster..... I compete in mma as well as powerlifting and I've reached my potential at the dosage I'm on. Why does anyone run a cycle?

OK here is a puzzling question. I like many others have low shbg 6-12. I am wanting to run a mild cycle of test only. My trt dose is 40mgs e4d. That's where I feel the best with a peak of 750 and a trough of 350. Would a cycle for someone like me be just 200mgs a week where as someone with normal to high shbg would need 500mgs a week. This has my head spinning because on one hand with low shbg my body converts so much free test. What do you guys think.

So do you have more DHT and estrogen than...or perhaps low estrogen and high DHT like so many with low SHBG have found...?

Same reason anyone wants to run a cycle. Get bigger stronger faster..... I compete in mma as well as powerlifting and I've reached my potential at the dosage I'm on. Why does anyone run a cycle?

...hmmm, why do people abuse steroids?? Good question.

I guess first and foremost, low self-esteem. Then maybe a lack of confidence. Perhaps some personal insecurities. Maybe an attempt to fit in

But just a few thoughts come to mind right now...hebs

...hmmm, why do people abuse steroids?? Good question.

I guess first and foremost, low self-esteem. Then maybe a lack of confidence. Perhaps some personal insecurities. Maybe an attempt to fit in

But just a few thoughts come to mind right now...hebs

Why do people "abuse" steroids..? How many people really "abuse" them?
Hebs...not everyone who does this is low-self-esteem, but I can say that most who do are compulsive/perfectionists, and also -- people who have adrenal problems or dopamine dysfunction may be more likely to abuse many types of compounds. However, to some, it's the concept of "self-enhancement"....and / or a form of perceived power seeking...

The fact that one is intelligent enough to use these substances makes them competent and at least of average intelligence...
You can't make the argument one is "cheating" or it's not "fair"...because knowledge is power...is it fair to say that because someone has more knowledge that they are "cheating"?

Therefore anyone who uses supplements, or steroids or any other chemical modification...is not cheating but curious and hungry for knowledge.

I would say 60% of people who use Gear are obsessive-compulsive...but not necessarily low-self-esteem, at least by the traditional definition.

Some people are just obsessed with a certain image...
Some people want to get bigger and stronger because they feel it's needed for whatever they are doing...

And so what if they have low self-esteem?
Then the fact that they move to better themselves is a good thing...
2 years down the road they may develop extensive self-discipline and be more intimidating than half the guys you know now...

Human behavior is a very intricate subject, and there are many different behavioral and personality subsets/complications that most people don't understand..:cool:

I have low dht and normal estrogen right now but if I increase my dose to 100mgs a week or more without an ai my e2 gets 40-50.

Anyone else. I would think in theory since 200mgs a week would give me a free test of what 400mgs a week would a guy with a shbg of 25+, that I would not need much more than this to make big gains.

A peak of 750 and tough of 350 using an ester with a 7 day half life and injecting every 4th day?

Is this SQ or IM? How did you get those peak and trough values?

I have low dht and normal estrogen right now but if I increase my dose to 100mgs a week or more without an ai my e2 gets 40-50.

Do you feel alright with low DHT? Many people get anxiety with low levels, especially in combination with high e2. You might wanna consider masteron or proviron.

I dunno man. Why mess with a good thing?

You could probably put on mass but just upping your protein intake and eating more calories.

I'm on a 25mg's every four days it's working decent. If i go higher the inject just converts to estrogen for me. I have tried it and it seems like the max inject dose that my body tolerates before dumping a bunch into E2 is 25mg's.

I'll probably come off in the summer because i dunno if this is much better than natural. I'm not getting bigger in the gym my libido is neutral (everything works fine if i need it) and overall i feel ok but i think health wise i felt better natural so i think ill come off and see how it goes.

You doing 200mg's i dunno how it will react with your body. For me, if i did that the inject would just dump into e2 and id feel like garbage. I started injects with 200mg injects and that's what happened. Gluck

Yeah Tyler is say my e2 would shoot through the roof. My main question is a man with low shbg can get results on 200mgs a week vs a man with normal shbg on 400mgs..... it makes since just wanted some educated guesses on that.

With low SHBG, my normal TRT doses have always led to very normal TT values and elevated FT. I was never able to find a "trough," so I question the significance of the accelerated metabolic clearance that comes with inadequate SHBG.

If your levels are actually too low on a 100 mg/wk dose, then naturally it would make sense to increase both dose and frequency. The obvious best approach would be a gel or buccal tablet (gumline) because they ensure that your levels will be steady.

Low shgb is a bitch. I been getting hairloss since I was 16 cause my shgb Is like 4 . 200mg of test c puts me at tripple the free testosterone range . My doctor is cool with that. E2 was low and dht was high

Back