Low T symptoms and Blood results - slightly confused

Ranger91

Hoping for some help/opinions from the very knowledgeable members here in relation to low T symptoms and Bloodwork.

So I'm 30 years old and have just got bloods done. I have a lot of theses symptoms since my early 20s as far as I remember but the fatigue/lack of motivation/lack of concentration/productivity has been particular getting to me lately so I got bloodwork done and also a history of thyroid problems in family. I was very active up until a few years ago until I stopped competing at sport competitively and life got in the way, still train but hoping to get more consistent with this and diet now as I've changed jobs recently. Also no history of steroids.

Symptoms:
-fatigue
-lack of motivation/concentration /brain fog
-puffy nipples/gyno seems to vary throughout the day
-no morning wood ever for as long as I remember, libido seems fairly OK to me though
-puffy face, weight gain in chin
- poor sleep

Blood results: 10am test, 2 hours after waking.
Total T - 14.95 nmol/l (430ng/dl)
Free T (measuresd) - 10.9 pg/ml
Shbg - 19.1 nmol/l
E2 - 68 pmol/l
Thyroid Stim. H - 2.3 ulU/ml
Free T3 - 4.73 pmol/l

Does T seem low for my age based on the symptoms? I'm awaiting consultation with doctor but just trying to do some research of my own. Free T is confusing me, struggling to find accurate info on it but seems at the very low end of the range for my age? I certainly not keen on jumping on trt and medicating for the rest of my life unnecessarily so not looking for justification just opinions/guidance but I definitely feel I need to change something and would love to be more motivated/energetic and not just doing the bare minimum.

I would really appreciate any feedback and apologies for long post. If any more info or blood results needed let me know I may have them. Thanks in advance.

It is happening to many men around the world, and not because of true endocrine disease, it is a matter of lifestyle, mindset, psychology, habits... Our true instincts are about procreating, hunting, making and defending territory...

Reject modernity, embrace manliness and masculinity. Think it, do it, be it.

Eat fresh high-quality meats, beef liver, eggs, do Powerlifting, sleep plenty, have good relationships with women, have friends... stop worrying about non-existing endocrine conditions and live your life.

Yeah I see where you're coming from but it's very generic, not really helpful for me to be honest. No issues with manliness and masculinity or anything in your last paragraph apart from poor sleep. I got bloods done primarily for the fatigue/lack of productivity, so I'm just trying to assess the results prior to follow up consultation. Thanks for your opinion though and for clarifying what you meant in your follow up post.

Yeah I see where you're coming from but it's very generic, not really helpful for me to be honest. No issues with manliness and masculinity or anything in your last paragraph apart from poor sleep. I got bloods done primarily for the fatigue/lack of productivity, so I'm just trying to assess the results prior to follow up consultation. Thanks for your opinion though and for clarifying what you meant in your follow up post.
What do you want to hear? Jump to a cycle? Do TRT? This pill or this other pill?

Anyway I can tell you that some doctors prescribe Testosterone for men with less than 500ng/dL.

Your TT is low, but not too low. And IME levels oscilate, try to do bloodwork other time, it may rise. IMO at least 500-600ng/dL would be OK.

Are you okay mentally? Having a bad time can give those symptoms too.

Free test is OK.

What do you want to hear? Jump to a cycle? Do TRT? This pill or this other pill?

Anyway I can tell you that some doctors prescribe Testosterone for men with less than 500ng/dL.
Please see original post where I said I'm not seeking justification for trt. I've never cycled and I don't want to unnecessarily medicate.

Your TT is low, but not too low. And IME levels oscilate, try to do bloodwork other time, it may rise. IMO at least 500-600ng/dL would be OK.

Are you okay mentally? Having a bad time can give those symptoms too.

Free test is OK.
Yeah possibly another test needed. I'm fine mentally, no issues there. Good life all round just trying to solve the few symptoms I've mentioned or else just accept it's normal and move on. I just feel I should have a lot more energy and motivation, why settle for less if it can be addressed.

The free T range is slightly confusing to me and struggling to find much information, any links or studies to back up why you say it's OK? Or what's your basis for this? Thanks again.

Yeah possibly another test needed. I'm fine mentally, no issues there. Good life all round just trying to solve the few symptoms I've mentioned or else just accept it's normal and move on. I just feel I should have a lot more energy and motivation, why settle for less if it can be addressed.

The free T range is slightly confusing to me and struggling to find much information, any links or studies to back up why you say it's OK? Or what's your basis for this? Thanks again.
I have 800ng/dL of TT natty and 12,5 pg/mL free T and feel like a beast.

Free T as long as it is in range is OK, it´s very different from TT.

11-01-2022 2-33-06.png

Honestly, I wouldn´t even bother to do Free Test bloodwork anymore.

If your testicles are producing good TT, let your body make its own processes and conversions into other hormones.

Maybe getting leaner would help to raise Free T.

Back