Lowering Tirzepatide tolerance

onlyontrt

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with lowering Tirzepatide tolerance. I have been on 10mg/week for about 6 months now and I don't even think I feel it anymore. I'm on a pretty strict diet which is working but it is definitely a conscious effort and i'm still hungry but push through with will power. I have friends that are on it and losing weight without even trying because they don't get hungry or get full quickly which is how I felt when i was first on it.

I know I can up the dosage to 15 mg but I am trying to save that for my big summer cut. I imagine the issues I am having is due to high tolerance so i'm wondering if stopping for about a month or maybe temporarily switching to or adding semaglutide will help. I've also seen some things about people switching to cagrilintide but i admittedly haven't done any research on that compound.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with lowering Tirzepatide tolerance. I have been on 10mg/week for about 6 months now and I don't even think I feel it anymore. I'm on a pretty strict diet which is working but it is definitely a conscious effort and i'm still hungry but push through with will power. I have friends that are on it and losing weight without even trying because they don't get hungry or get full quickly which is how I felt when i was first on it.

I know I can up the dosage to 15 mg but I am trying to save that for my big summer cut. I imagine the issues I am having is due to high tolerance so i'm wondering if stopping for about a month or maybe temporarily switching to or adding semaglutide will help. I've also seen some things about people switching to cagrilintide but i admittedly haven't done any research on that compound.

You could try alternating and see how it goes. Try 5mg tirzepatide on Monday and 1mg semaglutide on Thursday. Repeat each week

The only way I know is to come off it for a significant period.

There is no such thing as tolerance to GLP meds.

Is your weight returning to where it was when you started?

If you come off and go back on clinical observation has suggested it'll likely be less effective.

If you're not at goal weight just increase to 12.5, then 15. That's what you'd do on pharma.

After a few weeks at 15 if you're not losing weight, unlikely if you resonded to the lower doses, you can add Sema to the 15mg Tirz, but remember, wherever you end up you're going to need to stay on as a maintenance dose.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts