Making gummies for orals: How long do they last?

No where in any recipe do you just throw everything together like pancakes, it doesn't matter if it's gummies or what have you

No where in any recipe do you just throw everything together like pancakes, it doesn't matter if it's gummies or what have you
Thank you for the information/clarification. I've still been working on the recipe and figuring out what I'd use to get the powder to actually mix, I was actually looking at PG as an option like in the citalopram recipe you posted. My apologies if I sounded combative at all, I was confused on what you were trying to convey.

Thank you for the information/clarification. I've still been working on the recipe and figuring out what I'd use to get the powder to actually mix, I was actually looking at PG as an option like in the citalopram recipe you posted. My apologies if I sounded combative at all, I was confused on what you were trying to convey.

Dude everything is already spelled out for you. The gummy bears are an oral suspension, and you just add gelatin

Also the answer to your thread title:
"Stability: The USP default beyond-use date for nonpreserved aqueous oral liquids is 14 days when stored in a refrigerator.1"

Last edited:
Dude everything is already spelled out for you. The gummy bears are an oral suspension, and you just add gelatin

"Stability: The USP default beyond-use date for nonpreserved aqueous oral liquids is 14 days when stored in a refrigerator.1"
Okay so I might be 1000% stupid but... What was your issue with what I was detailing in the first place then if you're saying it's just like an oral suspension?

Thats a bunch of legal bs right there. We have been ingesting aqueous oral liquids of clen/t3/t4 etc for more than a year and it's still as potent as the first day.

As for the gummies. I make sublingual dissolving taladafil hard candy with cyclodextrin for a couple of years and all my friends had/have great things to say about the potency and ease of use. Maybe not all candy pieces are EXACTLY 20mg but a +/-2mg variance is acceptable even for legit pharmacopeia standards so it's fine by me.

And to address the upcoming "have you Jano tested it?" questions, no, I don't plan to or need to.

Thats a bunch of legal bs right there. We have been ingesting aqueous oral liquids of clen/t3/t4 etc for more than a year and it's still as potent as the first day.

As for the gummies. I make sublingual dissolving taladafil hard candy with cyclodextrin for a couple of years and all my friends had/have great things to say about the potency and ease of use. Maybe not all candy pieces are EXACTLY 20mg but a +/-2mg variance is acceptable even for legit pharmacopeia standards so it's fine by me.

And to address the upcoming "have you Jano tested it?" questions, no, I don't plan to or need to.

Maybe your suspension vehicle has a preservative? and as far as the recipe, it's literally a simple step you do at the very beginning that ensures even dispersion. We're not reinventing the wheel or anything.

Hard to claim a 2mg variance without testing.

also since it's not a homogenous mixture, leaves alot of room for error.

We have already seen the difference of concentration of a 1ml withdrawal from a shaken suspension bottle vs the whole bottle.

20mg for most people is not even necessary. 10mg could suffice on many users. So the feels report is neglible.

I wouldn't even be worried about giving someone 100% extra of tadalafil, anabolic steroids is different

Hard to claim a 2mg variance without testing.

also since it's not a homogenous mixture, leaves alot of room for error.

We have already seen the difference of concentration of a 1ml withdrawal from a shaken suspension bottle vs the whole bottle.

20mg for most people is not even necessary. 10mg could suffice on many users. So the feels report is neglible.

I wouldn't even be worried about giving someone 100% extra of tadalafil, anabolic steroids is different
That's a 4mg variance btw or +/- 10%. Still acceptable by pharmacopeia standards.

Anyeay, I am not going to argue things that fall into the difference between practical reality and laboratory accuracy. For the vast majority of homebrewing experiments and outcomes, we don't need pin point accuracy.

Sponsors

Latest posts