Making suspension from caps

HopHop79

Sorry for the noob “brewing” question here, but this is a first for me. The wife is looking to run some var in a bit. I have plenty of 50mg caps to use for a suspension, but want to make sure she get a correct dose. Is the best way to to do this:

1. Open caps and grind down
2. Dump into suspension liquid so mg/ml are accurate (ex. 100mg var to 100ml suspension for a 1mg/ml)
3. Warm and shake

Seems logical to me, but I’m just wanting to get it right and not over or under-dose anything for her.

Sorry for the noob “brewing” question here, but this is a first for me. The wife is looking to run some var in a bit. I have plenty of 50mg caps to use for a suspension, but want to make sure she get a correct dose. Is the best way to to do this:

2. Dump into suspension liquid so mg/ml are accurate (ex. 100mg var to 100ml suspension for a 1mg/ml)
3. Warm and shake

Seems logical to me, but I’m just wanting to get it right and not over or under-dose anything for her.
Do the caps have anything else in them besides hormone?

3. Warm and shake

Yes this is correct

Liquid suspensions can be problematic if not dissolved well, and the filler may saturate the suspension and not dissolve.

In my opinion the best option is to buy a capsule filling machine and recap them by yourself, (there are pretty cheap like 30 euros on amazon).

Or other option is to buy an accurate milligram scale, and just weight the powder.

Would it dissolving not make it a solution vs. suspension lol. I don't see an issue with your plan OP assuming your caps are dosed accurate.
And that's the problem. Caps are usually NOT dosed accurately. They're made by home-brewers who can't afford the equipment to mix and make tabs safely.
I wouldn't give that to my wife. (And I really don't like her all that much!)

Back