Manage PIP with 500mg/cc

Astalastapasta

Got some 500mg/cc test e from pharmacom. The pip is crazy bad. Did a quad shot annd I can’t hardly move my leg four days later. Anyway to minimize this? I’ve done trt for some time and never had an issue at 250mg/cc. Am I just gonna have 10 weeks of horrible pain? Knew I should’ve just gotten the 300mg, but I’m dumb and thought it wouldn’t be too bad. It is.

Got some 500mg/cc test e from pharmacom. The pip is crazy bad. Did a quad shot annd I can’t hardly move my leg four days later. Anyway to minimize this? I’ve done trt for some time and never had an issue at 250mg/cc. Am I just gonna have 10 weeks of horrible pain? Knew I should’ve just gotten the 300mg, but I’m dumb and thought it wouldn’t be too bad. It is.
Heat it, mix it with something else, or bun some sterile oil and dilute it.

Heat it, mix it with something else, or bun some sterile oil and dilute it.
I heated it decently that first time. I may have to try to find some sterile oil somewhere to dilute it. Is the filtered GSO at medlabsupply good? Guessing that’s not actual sterile tho. Idk. I’ll have to look around I guess.

I imagined it would have some pip being a higher concentration but this is crazy. Definitely not looking forward to next shot.

An easy way to get rid of PIP from highly dosed compounds is to not use them. You’re welcome.
Appreciate the helpful response fucker. Really didn’t have anything better to do than to post this huh? Your life must be pathetic. Hope it doesn’t get any worse soon, that would be terrible.

Just get a kit of test c for 100$ and be done with it
I am placing an order for 300mg but was hoping to salvage the four vials of 500 I have on hand.

Tho, I seriously wonder why people post responses like this? I’m not retarded, I know I can just buy different stuff. I asked for recommendations to minimize pip with what I have. If you don’t have any recommendation, take your shit else where.

Diluting it is the best bet to save it. You can buy syringe filters from Amazon to sterilise the oil.
Test e is risky to begin with and being a higher concentration is a recipe for pip city

Test is cheap. I cant understand trying to go 10+ weeks without being able to walk 4 days after a quad shot?? Throw it away and buy some more test.

Not the cheapest lesson you’ve learned but I guarantee it won’t be the most expensive.

Test is cheap. I cant understand trying to go 10+ weeks without being able to walk 4 days after a quad shot?? Throw it away and buy some more test.

Not the cheapest lesson you’ve learned but I guarantee it won’t be the most expensive.
Nah, I get that. I’ve already ordered some Lower concentration just was hoping to make use of what I had still. I knew the pip would be strong, just not this strong. Ain’t worried bout the money, just not a fan of throwing away shit that could be used if there is a way.

Appreciate the helpful response fucker. Really didn’t have anything better to do than to post this huh? Your life must be pathetic. Hope it doesn’t get any worse soon, that would be terrible.

Tho, I seriously wonder why people post responses like this? I’m not retarded, I know I can just buy different stuff. I asked for recommendations to minimize pip with what I have. If you don’t have any recommendation, take your shit else where.

Get some tampons too

For the pip you’ve got I go with ibuprofen and sitting on the bike for 30 minutes or so. Anything to get the blood in there. As others have said, cut it with something else. Take half and throw in another compound or some sterile oil.

Nah, I get that. I’ve already ordered some Lower concentration just was hoping to make use of what I had still. I knew the pip would be strong, just not this strong. Ain’t worried bout the money, just not a fan of throwing away shit that could be used if there is a way.
Mixing it with another compound is a good suggestion
Really to dilute it properly you will have everything you need to brew besides the $20 hotplate and BB. ($10)
You can’t just add sterile oil and have it be right. BA ratio needs to be compensated for and it needs to be mixed.
You also need syringe filters, you need sterile vials, you need carrier oil, and I would highly recommend a magnetic stirrer.
You won’t be saving any money all.
So the recommendations to throw it away are the best ones, unless you plan on getting into brewing which I highly recommend
Another helpful suggestion I have is to use a different source.

heat it, dilute it and mix it with other compounds at a lower concentration.

Its generally not recommended to use concentrations over 300-400mg/ml depending on the compound unless its made with supersolvents like ethyl oleate or guiacol, and those are not really recommended either due to causing inflammation and dissolving the stopper

Mixing it with another compound is a good suggestion
Really to dilute it properly you will have everything you need to brew besides the $20 hotplate and BB. ($10)
You can’t just add sterile oil and have it be right. BA ratio needs to be compensated for and it needs to be mixed.
You also need syringe filters, you need sterile vials, you need carrier oil, and I would highly recommend a magnetic stirrer.
You won’t be saving any money all.
So the recommendations to throw it away are the best ones, unless you plan on getting into brewing which I highly recommend
Another helpful suggestion I have is to use a different source.
Appreciate the explanatory response, truly.

New stuff it is.