Marvel Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by boxcar, Oct 13, 2015.

1. OdieM

OdieM Banned

Strange that you came in here and seem to know how theses boards work after your first comment there ehh? Fuck off bitch boy. No one is buying your BS today.

retpsd, MindlessWork and jaymaximus like this.
  2. DedLift

DedLift Member

I've ignored him and meso is a better experience without having to scroll through his trolls all the time. My 2¢

crossfitisgay and MindlessWork like this.
  3. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

C'mon now @OdieM, he came here to help us out. Cant you see how much he cares about Meso and its members? :rolleyes:

4. You found this source on the darkwnet and then you "somehow" made your way here? Somehow? That "somehow" should have been spelled "Boxcar." Sending 1-post shills is his MO.

So you went to the trouble of joining Meso just so you could "share" feedback even though you have "no real interest in good or bad feedback?" Seems believable.

No one wanted to look at lab work for this clown.

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  5. OdieM

OdieM Banned

6. big boi

big boi Member

Lmao

7. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I think im in love

MindlessWork, ebkallday and Seven like this.
  8. boxcar

boxcar Member

Thank you for that information and lab work posted, please email me and we can go about posting this on our official reddit non sponsored site.

9. big boi

big boi Member

Thats no joke, I grew up with three sisters, their shit bubbles smelt of death. My scientific prediction is instead of just ripping ass they hold all those gases in trying to uphold those lady like standards, n when they finally bust ass it's fuckin toxic.

MindlessWork and crossfitisgay like this.
  10. FlexOnEm

FlexOnEm Member

Did anybody else get a chubby?

11. boxcar

boxcar Member

We are currently running a small sale on our superdrol!

No minimum order.

PS-Friendly reminder to those ordering to inform me you're from meso when ordering, thanks.

12. crossfitisgay

crossfitisgay Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was wondering why I don't have any pussies to smash and bash lately, you fuckin sissies got me on ignore! lollolllol exxxcelllllent

13. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Who says womens' farts don't stink, LOL

big boi and ebkallday like this.