May have accidently injected piece of fiber

• Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 127229

I was injecting some npp into my leg and I saw what looked like a small piece of fiber on the syringe. I tried to move it with one finger while I was injecting but it didn't move. Then I figured maybe it's on the other side of the syringe that I can't reach. I finished injecting then realized it was INSIDE the syringe. It was very small but noticeable. I'm guessing filter material or maybe a improperly sterilized syringe?

I draw and pin with a 25g. I think it's probably unlikely it was filter material on a very first pin of npp oil with a 25g. Perhaps a improperly made syringe

Anyways. What will happen next? I'm low key scared

Did you have any reaction after you injected, like swelling or redness?
If that was a small piece I think you shouldn't worry about it, our bodies can potentially break it down or encapsulate it without causing harm.

Or could it possibly be unsuspended hormone? My 200 NPP constantly crashes and looks like hair in the vail. I just heat it up and re suspend it.

Did you have any reaction after you injected, like swelling or redness?
If that was a small piece I think you shouldn't worry about it, our bodies can potentially break it down or encapsulate it without causing harm.
This was just this morning so idk yet

Or could it possibly be unsuspended hormone? My 200 NPP constantly crashes and looks like hair in the vail. I just heat it up and re suspend it.
I had already warmed it on my coffee cup warmer. It's 150mg/ml but it wasn't crashed before I warmed it

Happened to me few times I wipe the top of the vial with a pad that has fibers coming out sometimes goes into the vial and into the syringe.. your body will dissolve it don't worry

Happened to me few times I wipe the top of the vial with a pad that has fibers coming out sometimes goes into the vial and into the syringe.. your body will dissolve it don't worry
I think it would be lysed by the body too. There are some articles for PTFE material. Unsure about other things.