New to pinning? Injection techniques and methods used to get your money's worth..

Out of interest how many weeks worth of test are people drawing up in one go? Is it fine to store long term in the barrels?

@Onthebike

Only draw up the shot you are about to do before you do it. Always use clean needles. Do not reuse, do not store in the syringe. The solvents in the compounds can eat into the plastic over time and then you get to inject plastic particles.

Just buy plenty of syringes. Dont penny pinch when it comes to injection practice. Stay safe.

@Onthebike

Only draw up the shot you are about to do before you do it. Always use clean needles. Do not reuse, do not store in the syringe. The solvents in the compounds can eat into the plastic over time and then you get to inject plastic particles.

Just buy plenty of syringes. Dont penny pinch when it comes to injection practice. Stay safe.
What he said.......
Pins and Syringes are cheap. Infections aren't any fun and can be costly

I usually load up 2-3 weeks worth in one go. Maybe I should stop that
I wouldn't risk it, it doesn't save much time to draw and pin immediately afterwards. Keeps everything more sterile and less chance of an issue. I have heard others doing the preloading and I guess to each their own, but not for me.

I've been preloading my syringes because I do EOD or E3D injections for TRT and it's a pain in the ass to load them that often...but I've been reconsidering that method lately.

I preloaded enough syringes for about 4 weeks and noticed that the longer the syringes sit the more the color of the oil begins to change color. By week 4 the oil in my syringes went from being a nearly clear coloured pharmacy GSO to being an orange tinted color. I suspected that the solvents could be eating away at the rubber stopper tip because the oblong tips on my 1ml plungers were warping.

I don't preload syringes for more than 1 to 1.5 weeks now and I'm starting to reconsider that with the posts above echoing my concerns.

I've been preloading my syringes because I do EOD or E3D injections for TRT and it's a pain in the ass to load them that often...but I've been reconsidering that method lately.

I preloaded enough syringes for about 4 weeks and noticed that the longer the syringes sit the more the color of the oil begins to change color. By week 4 the oil in my syringes went from being a nearly clear coloured pharmacy GSO to being an orange tinted color. I suspected that the solvents could be eating away at the rubber stopper tip because the oblong tips on my 1ml plungers were warping.

I don't preload syringes for more than 1 to 1.5 weeks now and I'm starting to reconsider that with the posts above echoing my concerns.
It takes the same amount of time to load them for weeks at a time or for that specific pin. I just prefer less breakdown of the plunger (I think is dependent on carrier and solvents) and sterility.

Sterility and infectoous free pinning is what I look for.
Pins are 10$ for 100. Thats nothing for peace of mind and safety

Thanks gentleman. I've gotten a lot out of the threads on this forum and many members really seem protective of the community as a whole...I gotta give respect to the respectable members for giving their time to contribute to this site. I don't have a great deal of knowledge in this game but I want to be able to offer something back if I have something that will help someone in the community.
Thats cuz we family over here in the land of AAS. Granted, its a fucked up back stabbing shit talking protein denaturing family but all the same we usually give a damn. I mean the younger generation are so fucking stupid without us they wouldnt last. If you want to give back to the community do this, do exactly what you are told by people who have walked the road already and try to help you. After some time, report your experiences and what you have learned. That would make my and many other members day.