Maybe I’ve ruined my HCG lot? - please help

Jdoe32

Started HCG mono therapy, 1500 x twice/week. I do IM, on my thighs (I did 1 SubQ as an experiment). I did 3 shots until now, but I don’t feel anything. I’m a bit anxious, since I’ve done the same protocol last year and I had great results. I just don’t remember how fast I saw improvements and now my anxiety started to kick in.

1. Is the shot site importat, should I inject in another body part? (last year I had someone injecting in my bottocks)

2. Is it too soon to tell if it’s not working this time?

3. Is it better to do subQ than IM? (I’ve read that IM should have superior absorption)?

4. Comercial name is Brevactid. Was bought in December. It is powder form with solvent separately. On the box it says do not store above 25 °C. I stored it room temperature (didn’t measured temperature - in a dry and dark closet) , but now my anxiety is kicking in and thinking that maybe I did not kept it right temperature over the 5 months and something may happened, because even outside temperature raised (summer)? I moved it to the fridge 2 days ago, but may be too late (or the low temperature could mess it up now)?

5. Can something really bad happen if I injected HCG that is not ok anymore and should I stop?

Given its halflife twice per week is too far, also aromatization from bigger dosages will be higher. 3000IU per week is also very high, usually that's the dose when you're trying to conceive and iirc you're not. I'd suggest lowering the dose to 500 every other day. If you insist on doing 3000 per week add at least one more day, like M-W-F.

I don't think it could go bad to a point of getting a health issue, but most probably it has been degraded to an extend. After you mix powder with water you MUST keep it in fridge in stable temp. What kind of water did you use? Is it a saline water or bacteriostatic? If it's the first, usually it's intended for single use, if you leave it more than couple days it will degrade the peptide. Bacteriostatic water holds more.

HCG is for subc use, even women trying to conceive they do ridiculously high dosages in one single administration but subcutaneous.

What are you goals? Studies i have seen point to 250 3x a week is about the same results that natural guys have.

Given its halflife twice per week is too far, also aromatization from bigger dosages will be higher. 3000IU per week is also very high, usually that's the dose when you're trying to conceive and iirc you're not. I'd suggest lowering the dose to 500 every other day. If you insist on doing 3000 per week add at least one more day, like M-W-F.

I don't think it could go bad to a point of getting a health issue, but most probably it has been degraded to an extend. After you mix powder with water you MUST keep it in fridge in stable temp. What kind of water did you use? Is it a saline water or bacteriostatic? If it's the first, usually it's intended for single use, if you leave it more than couple days it will degrade the peptide. Bacteriostatic water holds more.

HCG is for subc use, even women trying to conceive they do ridiculously high dosages in one single administration but subcutaneous.
I don’t know if I can keep the same dosage and add one more day, it is one time dose package of 1500 UI. 3000 is what worked last time . The solvent is ampoule with sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid 10% and water for injections (I think this mean is the saline one). So what should I do if got degraded, forget about this ones and ask prescription to buy others?

What are you goals? Studies i have seen point to 250 3x a week is about the same results that natural guys have.
I’m doing mono, no TRT is involved. My goals are no low T symptoms and normalization of sperm

I don’t know if I can keep the same dosage and add one more day, it is one time dose package of 1500 UI. 3000 is what worked last time . The solvent is ampoule with sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid 10% and water for injections (I think this mean is the saline one). So what should I do if got degraded, forget about this ones and ask prescription to buy others?

Wait, so you have vials with 1500IU each and you use one at a time? If that's the case you don't have to worry about degradation since it's been used the time you reconstitute it. You have to be gentle with peptides, when you mix water with powder don't shake it, you just swirl it gently and let it dissolve by its own. When it's ready, inspect it closely and if it's not 100% clear, meaning it's cloudy and you see particles float in the water, then it's been degraded.

Wait, so you have vials with 1500IU each and you use one at a time? If that's the case you don't have to worry about degradation since it's been used the time you reconstitute it. You have to be gentle with peptides, when you mix water with powder don't shake it, you just swirl it gently and let it dissolve by its own. When it's ready, inspect it closely and if it's not 100% clear, meaning it's cloudy and you see particles float in the water, then it's been degraded.
lg.php

Yes, sir! When you have time, google Brevactid 1500 UI. They are paired 1500 UI powder vial next to water (or whatever) ampoule. It’s meant for one time use each dose. Even on the instructions they say you need to inject that dose 2 times per week (my doc also instructed me this way). The storage instructions say keep it at max 25 degrees Celsius (which can be room temperature), but over the course of 5 months, room temperature rised and for sure were more than 25 (probably max 30). And when I realized this, I moved them in the fridge at 7 degrees Celsius, but that was 2 days ago, so mostly they were kept 22-25-30 degrees? I feel bad that I should’ve stored them in the fridge from the beginning, I don’t think this would’ve been a risk and would’ve been safer.
I will do as you instructed me the next time I inject, up until now I really shaked it lol. The mix was clear upon inspection.

I think you're ok now but next time you buy remember to store them in fridge. It's not only the heat it degrades it but the temp fluctuations, that's the good thing with fridge..you have minimal temp fluctuations. And don't forget to pin subc.

I think you're ok now but next time you buy remember to store them in fridge. It's not only the heat it degrades it but the temp fluctuations, that's the good thing with fridge..you have minimal temp fluctuations. And don't forget to pin subc.
Will do. I looked on the instructions, it says IM administration, but I will go subc and see what’s happening. Still no change after 2 weeks (4 shots). I think last year I felt it after one month, but not sure anymore. Regarding degradation, my only real worries are about health issues (it’s a hormonal compound after all), not really a problem if the only side would’ve been that it become ineffective, that will be seen when I do my blood tests. I hope it just needs more time to feel it work.

HCG in powder form does not need to be refrigerated. Room temp is fine. Opening and closing refig/freezer doors can lead condensation form the quick temp changes. As with most things light can be damaging so some where dark i s preferable. I have stored mine long term in my closet with good results. refrigeration is needed after reconstituting. I do sub-q, but IM will work too.

HCG in powder form does not need to be refrigerated. Room temp is fine. Opening and closing refig/freezer doors can lead condensation form the quick temp changes. As with most things light can be damaging so some where dark i s preferable. I have stored mine long term in my closet with good results. refrigeration is needed after reconstituting. I do sub-q, but IM will work too.
Thank you for your input. Well, then I’m stupid af because I had it put into the refrigerator at 7 degrees Celsius to keep it away from over 25 degrees temperatures. I checked today (never done it before so I don’t have a comparison) and the powder inside doesn’t look like normal powder inside the vial (like flour for example), but is more compact, like a pressed pill or a bottle cap and doesn’t break if I shake it. When I add the solvent dissolves fast, but I’m intrigued by how it looks before adding the solvent. Do you use Brevactid 1500, can confirm if the powder inside is the same or I really fuck it up now?

Thank you for your input. Well, then I’m stupid af because I had it put into the refrigerator at 7 degrees Celsius to keep it away from over 25 degrees temperatures. I checked today (never done it before so I don’t have a comparison) and the powder inside doesn’t look like normal powder inside the vial (like flour for example), but is more compact, like a pressed pill or a bottle cap and doesn’t break if I shake it. When I add the solvent dissolves fast, but I’m intrigued by how it looks before adding the solvent. Do you use Brevactid 1500, can confirm if the powder inside is the same or I really fuck it up now?
Putting it in the frig isn't stupid. Just not needed for most people it seems unless their house is very hot. Most of my stuff is stored in an insulated cooler in my closet where light and temp changes or high temps can't get to it. We all have out own comfort zones as to what we think is best.
All powders do not look the same all the time. Different batch/manufacturers can appear slightly different.

Putting it in the frig isn't stupid. Just not needed for most people it seems unless their house is very hot. Most of my stuff is stored in an insulated cooler in my closet where light and temp changes or high temps can't get to it. We all have out own comfort zones as to what we think is best.
All powders do not look the same all the time. Different batch/manufacturers can appear slightly different.
Thank you, man! You helped me a lot to be more relaxed about all this. Have a nice weekend!

During summer here temp inside my house fluctuates from 20*C in nights with air conditioning on to 32*C in the day so yeah, it's a big difference. Also, in the fridge they're as stable as it gets. Opening - closing the door has a very small impact (if any) to the stuff that's directly in front. I keep my HCG and peptides in a shelf inside my fridge.

During summer here temp inside my house fluctuates from 20*C in nights with air conditioning on to 32*C in the day so yeah, it's a big difference. Also, in the fridge they're as stable as it gets. Opening - closing the door has a very small impact (if any) to the stuff that's directly in front. I keep my HCG and peptides in a shelf inside my fridge.
You should take it up with the manufacturers i just supplied the info/link for the most part so people can make the best decision for themselves. Your situation can be different then most others. If so then a different solution can be better for you. I never think what is best for me is best for others. The temp change in my closet is so slow that condensation is a non issue for me.