McDonald's and anavar

McDonald's isn't going anywhere but I wouldn't give it a second thought if it's once a week in an otherwise good diet plan.

That's all up to you man. There are people who eat McDonald's for 10 meals a week and are walking around with us still kicking it. You're the only person who knows if it's gonna spiral into a regular habit or if you can really do it *once* a week.

Once a week go for it. A large number of pros on much more than anavar do a cheat meal once weekly. Try to limit your other meals to meat (especially leaner meats), rice, and olive/macadamia nut oil if you’re worried about lipids.

wow what am i reading...... this kids worried about mcdonalds and high cholesterol then wants to increase his var to 50mg....

you do realise taking var is very harsh on your lipids "cholesterol" as it stands.

fml.

I mean if you were to eat a decently sized ny strip steak/salmon filet or a Big Mac with some nuggets and fries …the cholesterol isn’t go to be much different.

Indul

You already took my cookie away, remember?

Aren't you the one who turns up for a dinner date with a hot girl bringing along his own boiled chicken and rice?
Was it someone else? I think it was you.
You are bringing sexy back
Yeah that was me the other night, brought a cooler ha ha

Put that cookie down!

Yeah same here, my cheat meal is gross af, either it’s a huge bowl of Vietnamese Pho, filipino lechon belly or lebanese donaire.

Greasy but tasty, last meal of the day once every week.
bro lebanese, greek/mediterranean halal food in general goes so hard during cheat meals. Have been craving it since my diet ended

Back