MCT Oil C8 vs C10 vs C12

from what i understand (may not mean much im pretty dumb honestly), it doesnt have "propylene glycol" in it like most of us think (its not an added ingredient).
its simply a different ratio of c8 to c10 between 812 and 840. both mig 840 and mig 812 are chemically similar where 840 is called a "propylene glycol dicaprylate" i believe because chemically and based on its viscocity, but it also might contain plant derived glycerol. which simply means they are a distilled or via chemical recombination (which now makes it semi-synthetic) and isolated fraction of MCT containing 2 (diester) of the isolated fatty acids. a good comparison would be the difference between crude oil and lubricating oil/diesel/kerosine, etc. interesting topic, id like to poke a chemist buddies brain on this subject to learn more. ive utilized both 840 and 812 with great success

1713879627652.png

the MSDS for 840 does say "with propylene glycol" though. even though PG is not listed anywhere in its actual chemical makeup

1713881213770.png

the MSDS for 812 states it also contains glycerol. i would imagine both contain some glycerol from the distillation or chemical recombination process to isolate the fatty acids
1713881495799.png