MCT Oil C8-C10-C12 ratios

most likely it's the test E, some folks get horrible pip from it while others don't, it's weird.... it gives me red swollen bumps that look like infection and last for days.... stick with Test C or Test D in the future
It was exactly that, I made some Sust, injected 1ml NO PIP.

WTF. The worst thing is that I make gear for a couple of friends and I am the only one having this issue....

Same here. Test e 200mg in mct horrible pip but in gso or cso no pip. Test c 300mg in mct smooth and pipless
Switch to test c
I have ordered some TestC and Sust from QSC.

It seems that not everyone suffers pip from TestE.... Very strange thing..

Lol nope this isn't the problem, since I use TestCyp or Sust everything is fine....
How do you filter the dust? The enanthate is the dirtiest of all, I bet you have some residue left that the filter can't capture, but at this point use the cypionate, nothing changes, test is test, the difference is your genetics

How do you filter the dust? The enanthate is the dirtiest of all, I bet you have some residue left that the filter can't capture, but at this point use the cypionate, nothing changes, test is test, the difference is your genetics
I use a 22um filter and often i filter twice the Enantate but the problem remains.... i am using TestE from QSC.

I use a 22um filter and often i filter twice the Enantate but the problem remains.... i am using TestE from QSC.
i use QSC Test E , but i buy final product from EU Warehouse , zero pip and i use 3ml in one single shot , this test is best for me , i try in the past Test C , only problem is "Crystal Vial" , so i switch to Test E ; i never use Test P or Sust in my life , io prefer stable release for a better E2 control

sorry man for my English but i think you are a clear vision

i use QSC Test E , but i buy final product from EU Warehouse , zero pip and i use 3ml in one single shot , this test is best for me , i try in the past Test C , only problem is "Crystal Vial" , so i switch to Test E ; i never use Test P or Sust in my life , io prefer stable release for a better E2 control

sorry man for my English but i think you are a clear vision
I find TestP useless if you don't have to compete....

I am curious how they brew the TestE because some people have PIP from their raw TestE.

Anyway i will stick to TestC or Sust, in C8 MCT oil.

Me too. Just switch to test c. Use 30%bb and 300 mg/ml will hold fine. No pip
Ah! Cool, i have never used so much BB usually the max i put is 20%.