Mct oil options---c8, c8/10

I saw medlabsupply offering a new product, c8 only mct. It's speculated c8 and c10 are the ones that DON'T cause pip. And c12 causes pip.

Has anyone tried only c8 mct?

Which would you buy?

@Spaceman Spiff

Attachments

• Polish_20240514_145720483.jpg
    Polish_20240514_145720483.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 7
  • Polish_20240514_145653766.jpg
    Polish_20240514_145653766.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 7
I thought all MCT blends were only c8 and c10 but maybe I’m wrong.

which one to buy? Castor oil
I really like mct because I am able to get higher mg/ml. Spacemans posts turned me onto that.

I really like the thinness of mct. But to each their own! Ive read castor is great for test u and d because castor absorbs so slowly

Generally the more processed/refined it is the longer the shelf life and the more hygroscopic it'll be (with some caveats since they can oxidize faster when exposed to O2, which is why a nitrogen blanket gas is preferred for long term storage but they dont go "rancid" like full spec shit would). Which means it'll hold more solute in solution. The flip side to this coin is that it might conversely cause more PIP either due to the hygroscopic nature of distilled MCT fractions or maybe the super low viscosity which metabolizes faster in the muscle leaving the hormone particulate to metabolize much slower. I've got my sneaking suspicions about what causes issues with PIP and MCT blends or MCT fractions but its simply opinion based and I'm not very smart. I personally love the shit however and I've brewed liters in mct based fractions and blends including Miglyol variations and this same C8 isolate. in bulk i usually guy it by the gallon it goes by Glyceryl Trioctanoate CAS #538-23-8 i believe and its all pretty much from the same source. I think medlab just rebrands it with a "Vale of Eden" packaging. Again, not very smart, im sure there are smarter folks in here that can guide you better than I.

Last edited:
Try Mig840
Generally the more processed/refined it is the longer the shelf life and the more hygroscopic it'll be (with some caveats since they can oxidize faster when exposed to O2, which is why a nitrogen blanket gas is preferred for long term storage but they dont go "rancid" like full spec shit would). Which means it'll hold more solute in solution. The flip side to this coin is that it might conversely cause more PIP. I've got my sneaking suspicions about what causes issues with PIP and MCT blends or MCT fractions but its simply opinion based and I'm not very smart. I personally love the shit however and I've brewed liters in mct based fractions and blends including Miglyol variations and this same C8 isolate. in bulk i usually guy it by the gallon it goes by Glyceryl Trioctanoate CAS #538-23-8 i believe and its all pretty much from the same source. I think medlab just rebrands it with a "Vale of Eden" packaging. Again, not very smart, im sure there are smarter folks in here that can guide you better than I.
thats exactly what it is. It’s mig810 and mig812 “generics”

OP you want a real kick? Get some Miglyol840. That stuff is water

I saw medlabsupply offering a new product, c8 only mct. It's speculated c8 and c10 are the ones that DON'T cause pip. And c12 causes pip.

Has anyone tried only c8 mct?

Which would you buy?

@Spaceman Spiff
I have been using C8 only from them for a while now and I really like it. I actually didn’t know the difference until I went to buy a second time. I didn’t find a lot of information on the C8 only but I figured no reason to change if it works.