MediTech (meditechpharmaceutical.net)

Oh, u tried before? I have friend using it before. Din know it's bunk, just overpriced.
Yes i did some oils and tabs from them a year or so back . they are a hit or miss some stuff was decent at best ( test p) i did test their gear later on and shit was nothing but oil.... i would avoid them better and cheaper labs out there.

Yes i did some oils and tabs from them a year or so back . they are a hit or miss some stuff was decent at best ( test p) i did test their gear later on and shit was nothing but oil.... i would avoid them better and cheaper labs out there.

Thanks hvy... looks like it's another no go lab...

hello everyone
i have tried test prop, equipoise and deca of meditech and they are reasonable but under dosage for sure, but i have no idea if primobolan of this company is under dosage or not cause they are quite expensive gears....

Just got meditech off a mate for free, his wife was not happy so he had to stop, I checked lot numbers and dates with the lab. Its German and apparently the thai are fakes. I got dbol 100x10mg. So what was the general consensus.....and I dont want to hear "I heard" or untested reviews, if youve had bloods or done labmax or anaboliclabs........

Back