MedLabGear - Accessory and Supply Shop

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by MedLabGear, Sep 20, 2016.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

So they made a double shipment deliberately? That’s kinda goofy.

Uttukuxul likes this.
  2. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

I guess, it was news to me....o_O

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Seems like kin only has bd? Too bad they don’t have exel

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. RCCP

RCCP Member

OTC Wholesale as wells. :cool:

5. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Who’s otc?

6. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Excel is where it’s at for sure

T-Bagger and Savagesteve like this.
  7. RCCP

RCCP Member

They sells med supplies. otcwholesale dot com

MiaRage22, T-Bagger and Roger rabbit like this.
  8. That's the only thing i don't get about HK. Service is great, always delivered fast, but they'll split multiple items up, despite the fact that they could have easily fit it all into a single box.

Maybe it's a regulation or two different departments for needles and syringes? Just seems like a waste to me.

On the bright side, they've never shorted me and my multiple boxes have all showed up in one delivery.

MiaRage22, T-Bagger and Roger rabbit like this.
  9. RCCP

RCCP Member

Perhaps different warehouse or drops from manufacturer

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  10. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Drop shipping.

Easy business. Just make a website. You don’t need any warehouse or stock. Just a website and customer service you provide.

I think most of these medical supply websites are just drop shippers. Explains why they ship weird.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  11. RCCP

RCCP Member

Is medlabgear and "medical-and-lab-supplies" (dot) com the sames? They carry a lot of the same items and some things are listed brand of "medlab" but if not, This place seems to have everything you could want at competitive prices.

12. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Not the same to my knowledge. I’ll have to check them out. Would be cool if we can get one of these good companies here and get us a discount meso users could use.

T-Bagger and Gaynz39 like this.
  13. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No, separate companies

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. RCCP

RCCP Member

Look like I’ve found a new one stop shop of sort. I’ll make a new thread for it.

Roger rabbit and T-Bagger like this.
  15. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That’s who everyone uses to buy home brew stuff from

T-Bagger likes this.
  16. RCCP

RCCP Member

I used to buy medlabgear gear the first time but that was long ago and I came back a few weeks ago and the website is trash, awkwards to navigate and shipping was crazy. New one also carry 5um mono-ject filter needles almost half the price of BD

Also think I never found the new one because it seems I can’t access it from certain countries and I needs a VPN to get there.

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

Tag me up in that thread lol. I checked them out and it does look good and easy to navigate.

Agree with medlabs website being awckward to navigate. Kind of a primitive website.

T-Bagger likes this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

X2. Tag me up as well bro.

19. RCCP

RCCP Member

Put it here in the underground, not sure where else to put it. If it Really needs to move then maybe Millard can put in the right spot for best coverage.

Roger rabbit and T-Bagger like this.
  20. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

So the saga continues... Remember how one item was missing from the original order and was coming separate.. This item was supposed to arrive already yet has been through or, ut, ne, mo, tn, etc..... What in the fuck...

T-Bagger likes this.