MEGA DOSE cycle, please review it

You want fast recovery? From what? Are you working out, and if yes, is your workout THAT much more demanding than almost everyone here that can recover well with a basal stracture program? If you're not recovering it means you're doing TOO much. A list of peptides is not the answer.

Improve health? With a list of peptides that can exacerbate cancer? 10 IU HGH a day for health? Have you checked any cancer markers via bloodwork before going on all that stuff? Since health is a concern here. The thyroid medication where does it fit? Is your thyroid downregulated and if yes, why?

You could get stronger with progressive overload and a caloric increase.

You're planning 10 IU HGH a day and still you want to run MK677, why?
mk677 for hunger, and yes i work out duh?

You want fast recovery? From what? Are you working out, and if yes, is your workout THAT much more demanding than almost everyone here that can recover well with a basal stracture program? If you're not recovering it means you're doing TOO much. A list of peptides is not the answer.

Improve health? With a list of peptides that can exacerbate cancer? 10 IU HGH a day for health? Have you checked any cancer markers via bloodwork before going on all that stuff? Since health is a concern here. The thyroid medication where does it fit? Is your thyroid downregulated and if yes, why?

in the time u called me a troll and idiot a thousand times u couldve just said why the cycle is bad

looking at ur pics i now understand why ur yapping so much, meat head body builder at it, prove me wrong and tell me the issue w my cycle i dare you

it seems to such an obvious troll!!! why cant u tell me whats wrong then
Fine ill spell it out for you, since youre clearly slow.
This is clearly a waste of time, but i guess im an asshole and took the bait.

DURATION:
2 weeks, pause on sunday
this is idiotic, 2 weeks is no time for anything

GOALS OF THIS CYCLE:
Raise HGH
why? for only 2 weeks? stupid.

Fast recovery (main goal)

Improve health
you think taking 20 different drugs is going to help here at all? stupid.

Get stronger
not in 2 weeks and not from these compounds.

DONT get heavier/only a little
why?

Improve anabolic/male hormone levels
then take test. period.

BPC-157 1mg/day
TB-500 1mg/day
why? what injury are you currently trying to repair?

PEG-MGF 1mg/day
why? you dont want to grow so why do you care about recovery for only 2 weeks?

CJC-1295 Dac 2mg/monday
Ipamorelin 2mg/monday
GHRP-2 833mcg/day
GHRP-6 833mcg/day
pointless and redundant with GH, only going to make you hungry and you dont want to grow.

HCG 12,5IU/day
HMG 833IU/day
Dosages make no sense and 2 weeks isnt going to do anything meaningful for fertility or test levels

HGH 10IU/day, not on monday
10iu a day but skip a day? for someone not taking gear? stupid.

HGH Frag 2,5mg/friday
pointless and redundant

Melanotan 2 200mcg/day, first week
why?

PT-141 200mcg/day, second week
why?

TAD-600 3Vials/Monday, 2Vials/Friday
vials is not a dose. but this is the only thing on this list that will even remotely help with "health"

MK-677 10mg/day
pointless.

SR-9009 20mg/day, with meal
why?

T3 25mcg/day
T4 100mcg/day
Actually braindead retarded.

Enclomiphene 12,5mg/day
no benefit from 2 weeks. if you want to increase test levels, you take test.

Letrozole 2,5mg/day
actually braindead retarded.

Hope this helps

looking at ur pics i now understand why ur yapping so much, meat head body builder at it, prove me wrong and tell me the issue w my cycle i dare you

Thanks for the compliment dude! You seem to be in a hurry, will your parents return home soon? You can logoff and come again tomorrow. Maybe there's someone here who doesn't want to improve too and has a lot of money to throw in the trash like you're willing to do so he can help you. I can't help any further. Thanks again and wish you speedy recovery from..whatever you doin xD

Fine ill spell it out for you, since youre clearly slow.
This is clearly a waste of time, but i guess im an asshole and took the bait.

this is idiotic, 2 weeks is no time for anything

you think taking 20 different drugs is going to help here at all? stupid.

not in 2 weeks and not from these compounds.

why?

then take test. period.

why? what injury are you currently trying to repair?

why? you dont want to grow so why do you care about recovery for only 2 weeks?

pointless and redundant with GH, only going to make you hungry and you dont want to grow.

Dosages make no sense and 2 weeks isnt going to do anything meaningful for fertility or test levels

10iu a day but skip a day? for someone not taking gear? stupid.

pointless and redundant

why?

why?

vials is not a dose. but this is the only thing on this list that will even remotely help with "health"

pointless.

why?

Actually braindead retarded.

no benefit from 2 weeks. if you want to increase test levels, you take test.

actually braindead retarded.

Hope this helps
thx for taking the time

Why does it say waiting for moderator approval? Its happened a few other times but i don't know why??

Attachments

• IMG_1385.png
    IMG_1385.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 9