Melanotan 2 dosing protocol

Sector

Hello,
I'm interested in potentially adding melanotan 2 for a month to get a nice tan before a trip.

Interested in hearing the dosing protocols and experiences that others have with this compound. Do you only take it on days you tan? Take it every day? EoD? What dosage?

I did a search of the forum, but didn't find too much on it, other than people saying 300mcg or so everyday, so I'd like to hear some more anecdotal reports if possible

Hey pal, from my short research i found out that it doesn't really matter that much what protocol you'll follow, it still does the job wherever you pin it and whatever the amount. Some guys go nuts and pin 1mg from day one, that must be brutal in case it brings you nausea and redness.

Better start low like in the dose you mention preferably before bed and just take it at least 3-4 times per week if not every day. If i'm not mistaken i read somewhere that its halflife is very short, like 2 hours but it seems it increases the receptors over time. If the above stands true i don't see any reason to go very high on dosage unless you plan on getting a bed tanning before. In that case you could try 0,5-1,0mg one hour before session for maximum results if you can handle the side effects.

I started with 250mcg 3-4 times per week and i went up to 500mcg only 2-3 times i get oiled up and went up to my apartment's roof for like 30 minutes in the sun. So far so good, i've almost pinned half vial and i started getting slightly tanned. I think if you go nuts with it and you don't get much sun exposure you'll turn brown, like you know some of these manchester chicks with the handfull of make up.

Based on your history i suggest you be cautious with it because the bonerz are nasty haha! Take it slow. Better pin it ed at 250-300mcg until it's gone.

Hey pal, from my short research i found out that it doesn't really matter that much what protocol you'll follow, it still does the job wherever you pin it and whatever the amount. Some guys go nuts and pin 1mg from day one, that must be brutal in case it brings you nausea and redness.

Better start low like in the dose you mention preferably before bed and just take it at least 3-4 times per week if not every day. If i'm not mistaken i read somewhere that its halflife is very short, like 2 hours but it seems it increases the receptors over time. If the above stands true i don't see any reason to go very high on dosage unless you plan on getting a bed tanning before. In that case you could try 0,5-1,0mg one hour before session for maximum results if you can handle the side effects.

I started with 250mcg 3-4 times per week and i went up to 500mcg only 2-3 times i get oiled up and went up to my apartment's roof for like 30 minutes in the sun. So far so good, i've almost pinned half vial and i started getting slightly tanned. I think if you go nuts with it and you don't get much sun exposure you'll turn brown, like you know some of these manchester chicks with the handfull of make up.

Based on your history i suggest you be cautious with it because the bonerz are nasty haha! Take it slow. Better pin it ed at 250-300mcg until it's gone.
I appreciate this feedback a lot man! Very thorough and helpful

Think I might try 250mcg a day. Better to start low and slow then just wing it and get the potential sides I've read about with getting nauseous

I concur. I used the smallest amount I could from an old vial. I did that intentionally because it made me tan quick last year. 5 days later, I look like I just got back from Aruba. Go as small as possible because the most prominent side effect for me is nausea.

I concur. I used the smallest amount I could from an old vial. I did that intentionally because it made me tan quick last year. 5 days later, I look like I just got back from Aruba. Go as small as possible because the most prominent side effect for me is nausea.
That's kind of what I'm hoping for. The tan, but without the sides

Hello,
I'm interested in potentially adding melanotan 2 for a month to get a nice tan before a trip.

Interested in hearing the dosing protocols and experiences that others have with this compound. Do you only take it on days you tan? Take it every day? EoD? What dosage?

I did a search of the forum, but didn't find too much on it, other than people saying 300mcg or so everyday, so I'd like to hear some more anecdotal reports if possible
I find 250mcg E3D keeps me dark, doesnt bring out many freckles and barely darkens my moles while keeping the random hard ons at bay. I do get a litttle skin flushing post injections for roughly 10 min but no nausea to speak of with that dose. Good luck but start low or youll be changing race quick!

I find 250mcg E3D keeps me dark, doesnt bring out many freckles and barely darkens my moles while keeping the random hard ons at bay. I do get a litttle skin flushing post injections for roughly 10 min but no nausea to speak of with that dose. Good luck but start low or youll be changing race quick!
Thank you brother

Thank you brother
No problem man. I would'nt take the dudes advice posted earlier pinning 250-300mcg ED until gone, thats overkill. i'd imagine boners 24/7 and your tan would look like leather. Shit 1 10mg vial last me roughly 6 months using it E3D.

I do 125mcg before tanning or sun exposure no more than three times per week. I did this six times and was golden for way longer than I should have been after stopping and getting only natural beach sun exposure.

A while back I tried to bump it to 250 and got a light age spot near my nose after being out for a few hours. It went away (after about six weeks) but I’d rather be careful as this stuff works even after dosing it seems.

It may it all come down to your genetics and base skin type / natural melanocyte reaction to determine dosage. Just start low and go from there.

Anyone noticed increased RBCs/hematocrit from melanotan?

Noticed any fat loss or changes in body composition? ive heard a few theories on it aiding fatloss, but that might just be the nausea and people eating less indirectly.

Noticed any fat loss or changes in body composition? ive heard a few theories on it aiding fatloss, but that might just be the nausea and people eating less indirectly.

On my first run of it I saw no hematocrit change and was only on TRT dosage of test. However on my second run I did dump blood but I’m chalking that up to using NPP and a higher testosterone amount. I do bloods every 90 days or sooner. I’m running it on TRT again right now and will do bloods again in just about 3 weeks. I plan for six injections again. Depends how often on if I burn a little or not. I do not tan or go out without sunscreen with the slightest of burn.

I can say I’ve lost no fat due to it however I only use a low dose. It does kill my appetite for the day so I try to use it at night and then tan. The nose spot I received was after heavy UV the day after injecting the prior evening and then tanning.

No problem man. I would'nt take the dudes advice posted earlier pinning 250-300mcg ED until gone, thats overkill. i'd imagine boners 24/7 and your tan would look like leather. Shit 1 10mg vial last me roughly 6 months using it E3D.

250mcg E3D as you said it yourself it might be sufficient to maintain your tanning but he asked for a dose to actually get tanned, not how to maintain it. I've seen protocols for 1mg per day for 10 days prior to tanning bed. Also some guys here pin 1,5mg no prob.. I don't think 250 ed will make him go Cuban in one month if his sun exposure isn't huge. Maybe i'm wrong but that's based on my experience so far, i'd like to get more tanned than i got and i'm taking average a tat more than 1mg per week plus plenty of sun exposure.

I don't think nausea can be that much to the point you can't eat for hours. I get a slight feeling of it for like 10-20 minutes. Then fades away along with the flushing

I would do no more than 250mcg eod at most. This dose makes me dark, almost too dark within a couple weeks, and before using MT2 I did not tan easy, now I get too dark if I'm not careful. I don't know how anyone can use 1mg at a time. I get very flushed and stomach a little crampy off just 250mcg.

250mcg eod is all you need . You do need UV exposure . I go tanning salon every couple weeks . Once you get the tan you want (shouldn’t take more than a few weeks ) switch to one shot of 400mcg once a week to maintain .This drug will also give you amazing boners . Specially when you take that 400mcg shot so plan accordingly .
Also your freckles and beauty marks will get darker and it will look like you got a bunch of new ones . Your hair will also get darker

A few years ago I ran MT2 at 250mcg EOD for a month before a trip to Dominican Republic, no tanning bed, just shirt off while mowing the lawn and some pool time on the weekends…locals at the resort I went to were joking with me that I was as dark as they were.

10mg of generic Loratadine about an hour before the MT2 shot works great for me for combatting nausea.