Melanotan II ; PT 141 >> Caution <<

That's a lot of Melanotan my friend. It does cause nausea in some, but the extreme case was because you injected that much at a time. Try 3 or 4 units.

I tried the Melanotan the week before ; same dose but though I got nauseous I was able to function through the day. It was the Pt 141 at 10 units that knocked me flat on my ass. Now, two days later I feel OK but still in a fog ...

Until you guys mentioned these low doses, everything I researched concerning both products was 10 units. Like I said before, I should have asked here before believing a girl with pretty hands on You Tube :rolleyes:

XNooBX

whats the mg per iu when it comes to MT2??

Ive calculated using diabetic pins, 4 ticks = .25 mg You figure a bottle of MT2 is 10mg Total! If you use it daily .25mg you should have around 40 days worth of Melanotan in the bottle.. If you use it like this guy was you would only have 10 days worth. [:eek:)]

mdad

Way to high of dosing here. Why would you use info off a youtube video when you have experienced users here on this forum? Waste of valuable info I'd say.

1mg is way to high to start out with. After 5-6 shots you can do 1mg but not starting out. And no benadryl does not help much with the nausea, you want to take a dramamine one hour before taking your shot if you get bad nausea. Plus do it before bedtime.

Your bad experience is a direct result of not researching enough. Nowhere do I see people recommending 1mg shots of MTII.
PT 141 is the same .25mg shots to start out. If you don't like doing shots of PT-141 you can always do it with a nasal kit.

sandriw

Way to high of dosing here. Why would you use info off a youtube video when you have experienced users here on this forum? Waste of valuable info I'd say.

1mg is way to high to start out with. After 5-6 shots you can do 1mg but not starting out. And no benadryl does not help much with the nausea, you want to take a dramamine one hour before taking your shot if you get bad nausea. Plus do it before bedtime.

Your bad experience is a direct result of not researching enough. Nowhere do I see people recommending 1mg shots of MTII.
PT 141 is the same .25mg shots to start out. If you don't like doing shots of PT-141 you can always do it with a nasal kit.

Hi!
would you mind to explane me how to prepare and the dosage for the nasal spray I should use? Im about order the PT-141 and didnt find that much about the nasal spray way. I saw the youtube video, but it seems I shouldnt believe them too much...
Also I only found the stuff for search porpuse, Is that the only way to get it?

Thanks in advance!

trazzman

If you thoroughly research mt2 you will find the smart recoendations suggest starting at .25mg. I have used a complete 10 mg and maybe another 2 out of current vial. Slight nausea first day and then nothing but good. Good dreams, good hard sons, good feeling all day. Its def proven to be an amazing supplement. I wish I didn't have to cut bk on it but I have gotten darker than most of the Mexicans I work with and its getting very difficult to deal with all the questions. Should have cut bk sooner but I love what this peptide does for me. Don't think I will ever stopusing it completely. It is amazing.

I here benadryl helps with this. And some have used Dramamine. I have never used peps yet. But i read on them a lot in plans of doing so. Both are extremely harmless so Id give it a shot.

Nitrust

Shit I did .25 this morning with a benedryl then I did another .25 this evening after a day in the poll (first day using MTII) no nausea and I expect to be black by the end of the week :D

.25mg of pt141 wouldn't do anything in my opinion, I need a mg for sure to see results and more than that for really good results, but the cost of feeling like shit is definitely part of it

Ralph Ross

I have found out on my first try a better way to do it since it's a 10 mg vile if you add 2 1/2 mg of bacteriostatic water and diluted down that way instead of using 1 mg of water you don't get the sickness or the nausea with PT – 141. I did still get somewhat of an intense headache but it didn't last that long. I still drew the plunger back and was doing close to a milligram at a time it was just more of a deluted 1 mg. i'm not exactly sure how many micrograms I drew back to but you'll have to figure it out based on 10,000 µg divided by 2 1/2 mg of water. And with the amount of wood produced I am positive the source is very good ( partner of this site). I also got several peptides and am already becoming very vascular and losing weight and I haven't even gotten back into the gym yet. ( recovering from surgery) I don't think I'm allowed to say who the site is PM me and I will definitely tell you.