Microdosing EPO

In sad news, the EPO trial is over at 16,667ius over 3 and 1/3rd weeks. Feeling extreme tiredness now to go along with the joint and muscle discomfort. Apparently, PEDS and I don’t mix well. Lol.
Back to regularly scheduled December training block. Thanks for following along. My contribution ends here. All the best and GL.
high five tommy haas GIF by Wimbledon

In sad news, the EPO trial is over at 16,667ius over 3 and 1/3rd weeks. Feeling extreme tiredness now to go along with the joint and muscle discomfort. Apparently, PEDS and I don’t mix well. Lol.
Back to regularly scheduled December training block. Thanks for following along. My contribution ends here. All the best and GL.
high five tommy haas GIF by Wimbledon

Juice wasn’t worth the squeeze? No performance gains whatsoever?

GM from Austria
Last thing: I did feel benefits after the first week of usage(day 10 or so). I wonder if in the future trying only weeks dosage would provide enough benefits and keep away the sides to be worth running for a training block. Sides are still quite noticeable and I expect will stick around for a few weeks. If they’ve subsided by my usual training block in December I will try the 1 week dosage. Apparently I’m quite hyper sensitive to most peds.

GM from Austria
Last thing: I did feel benefits after the first week of usage(day 10 or so). I wonder if in the future trying only weeks dosage would provide enough benefits and keep away the sides to be worth running for a training block. Sides are still quite noticeable and I expect will stick around for a few weeks. If they’ve subsided by my usual training block in December I will try the 1 week dosage. Apparently I’m quite hyper sensitive to most peds.
Hey Ben, this is a really interesting log. You’re a retired tennis tour player? That’s pretty cool to play a sport at that high of a level.

In line with your comments in my log thread yesterday; I’m sure you could whoop my ass on the bike, no doubt about that given your size, power:weight ratio, etc.

Question about your TNE: I’m looking for a source that doesn’t use super solvents in their TNE. Before I originally got on the stack I was on, I was planning to use TNE couple times a day to help limit shutdown and maintain fertility. Ended up going a different direction, but still interested to know.

Hey Ben, this is a really interesting log. You’re a retired tennis tour player? That’s pretty cool to play a sport at that high of a level.

In line with your comments in my log thread yesterday; I’m sure you could whoop my ass on the bike, no doubt about that given your size, power:weight ratio, etc.

Question about your TNE: I’m looking for a source that doesn’t use super solvents in their TNE. Before I originally got on the stack I was on, I was planning to use TNE couple times a day to help limit shutdown and maintain fertility. Ended up going a different direction, but still interested to know.
Ultima TNE 100 in mct oil from Osgear has been the best Tne I’ve tried so far. No guaiacol. No pip.
And yes I played on tour for 20+ years.

Ultima TNE 100 in mct oil from Osgear has been the best Tne I’ve tried so far. No guaiacol. No pip.
And yes I played on tour for 20+ years.
Sweet. Appreciate that man. Good to know. Gonna take a look at that.

I come from a D1 football background and had a short stint in the pros. We come from totally different and opposite body frame sports, but I can really appreciate any who have competed at the highest level.

Back