migylol 840

Will do, I’ll know tomorrow.

How much do you need? I feel like a L would go fairly quickly. Maybe a year give or take
I mean I'm just trying to get my hands on enough to find out if I will have a reaction to it like mls even and i would be happy af, before I toss 70$+ on possibly 1 injection and 1liter of paperweight lol, In my brain it's like gamble 70$ or just use the strait MCT I already have. I've never been as interested in 1 carrier as mig makes me. I've just read on too many forums some say they love it some say they get a rash or get extreme pip especially from sub q. Others saying it's the best they have used.

I mean I'm just trying to get my hands on enough to find out if I will have a reaction to it like mls even and i would be happy af, before I toss 70$+ on possibly 1 injection and 1liter of paperweight lol, In my brain it's like gamble 70$ or just use the strait MCT I already have. I've never been as interested in 1 carrier as mig makes me. I've just read on too many forums some say they love it some say they get a rash or get extreme pip especially from sub q. Others saying it's the best they have used.
I’ll send you 30 ml if you wanna pay shipping