mini fridge for peptides

runway

Any recommendations? Where do you keep your reconstituted peptides? I don't want to put my in the normal fridge, so i'm looking for alternatives.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=mini+compact+freezer&crid=2AI1DPMXMDXE0&sprefix=mini+compact+freezer%2Caps%2C93&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Any recommendations? Where do you keep your reconstituted peptides? I don't want to put my in the normal fridge, so i'm looking for alternatives.

How many boxes of peptides do you have?? I have a ton and keep them in their little white boxes in my regular fridge. Takes minimal space.

Not knocking, just curious. If I had a man cave [injection room] like Bostin Loyd did, mini fridge with a clear glass door for peptides would be awesome.

How many boxes of peptides do you have?? I have a ton and keep them in their little white boxes in my regular fridge. Takes minimal space.

Not knocking, just curious. If I had a man cave [injection room] like Bostin Loyd did, mini fridge with a clear glass door for peptides would be awesome.

I need something really small for a few reconstituted vials only. Something like 3-4 vials and insulin pens. Don't plan to store boxes in there.

I saw some very small "insulin fridges" on amazon, but i'm afraid of running these noname fridges 24/7 and possibly burning my house down. So looking for some tried and tested first hand experiences.

I’ve gone through 3 of the mini pieces of shit on Amazon, they die after a year. I just bought one from Walmart with the 2 year plan for an extra $3 to replace it when it inevitably dies.

Wie viele Kartons mit Peptiden haben Sie? Ich habe eine Menge davon und bewahre sie in ihren kleinen weißen Schachteln in meinem normalen Kühlschrank auf. Benötigt nur minimalen Platz.

Ich klopfe nicht, ich bin nur neugierig. Wenn ich wie Bostin Loyd eine Männerhöhle [Injektionsraum] hätte, wäre ein Minikühlschrank mit einer Klarglastür für Peptide großartig.
If they aren't mixed, do you still put them in the fridge?

I need something really small for a few reconstituted vials only. Something like 3-4 vials and insulin pens. Don't plan to store boxes in there.

I saw some very small "insulin fridges" on amazon, but i'm afraid of running these noname fridges 24/7 and possibly burning my house down. So looking for some tried and tested first hand experiences.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who worries about my house accidentally burning down from leaving some shit I bought on Amazon plugged in when I'm not home

All my peptides are stored in my fridge in the garage. It’s full of hgh and redbull and Snapple lol

I don’t want to start new thread for this dumb question.

Is there a way anyone is storing their peptide vials in their refrigerator, refrigerator doors, or drawers so they don’t fall over every time they open them?

I can’t leave them in their boxes because I have kids and guest over going through the fridge all the time. It would be fine if it had a prescription label like some of the other things I leave in the fridge.

I can buy a container or something to put them in if you have suggestions. Or looks like a mini fridge in the bedroom for a vial or two… what a waste.

Last edited:
I don’t want to start new thread for this dumb question.

Is there a way anyone is storing their peptide vials in their refrigerator, refrigerator doors, or drawers so they don’t fall over every time they open them?

I can’t leave them in their boxes because I have kids and guest over going through the fridge all the time. It would be fine if it had a prescription label like some of the other things I leave in the fridge.

I can buy a container or something to put them in if you have suggestions. Or looks like a mini fridge in the bedroom for a vial or two… what a waste.
I was looking for racks to hold 10mL vials and saw a bunch of these they have different capacity ones too.4 Vial 3ml Peptide Box - Etsy

I was looking for racks to hold 10mL vials and saw a bunch of these they have different capacity ones too.4 Vial 3ml Peptide Box - Etsy
Tier3d is great. Good service and great product. I have several boxes from them. If you want something flashier, pick up some boxes from KCbyCarrico. I believe they can make these with 10ml inserts. They also do custom boxes.

Attachments

• 20240226_191300~2.jpg
    20240226_191300~2.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 20240226_191250~3.jpg
    20240226_191250~3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • Jackie Chan Bio.png
    Jackie Chan Bio.png
    472.2 KB · Views: 52
Tier3d is great. Good service and great product. I have several boxes from them. If you want something flashier, pick up some boxes from KCbyCarrico. I believe they can make these with 10ml inserts. They also do custom boxes.
Dang that’s tough. I just needed a couple trays to line my very anabolic dresser drawers for all the gear vials and then all my growth is in the garage fridge minus the kit I’m using at that time which is in my real fridge. I sell a shit ton of sema and tirz though it would be pretty sweet pulling them out of something like that lol

Also, if your using pens for peptides, they make these bad boys. I won this one in a raffle they had.

Attachments

• 20240321_190952~2.jpg
    20240321_190952~2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 48
I’ve been wanting to use one of those but I’m currently using 12iu a day of hgh I would need to put like 5 vials in there for it to be worth it but I guess it would still be worth it. How many times can you click the dial assuming a click is 1iu right?