Mixing Test E and Primo E

goonr

Can i mix them together in a syringe so i have to do only one shot? Should i shake the syringe or something? Or just draw and pin?

I plan to pin this e3.5d

250mg Test E (1ml)
100mg Primo E (1ml)

Do you think pinning 2ml e3.5d into my thigh (rotating) is too much? Should I split it into two 1ml shots? Never got much pip from 1ml, but not sure about 2ml.

Another question, is the possible hair loss from Primo forever, like even if you stop the Primo? lol

Last edited:
Most people pay a premium for primo because it doesn't aromatize to e2. . What you plan negates that benefit.

A cycle i enjoy is 125test 400 primo ew for quality gains.

Most people pay a premium for primo because it doesn't aromatize to e2. . What you plan negates that benefit.

A cycle i enjoy is 125test 400 primo ew for quality gains.

Looks like i've mixed up the ratios..i was sure it was 2:1 Test-Primo. Thanks for the heads up, I guess I will run Test much lower then.

There is a lot of contradicting information about Test to Primo ratios here..strange

Last edited:
So how about 300 mg Test to 200 mg Primo per week? I'm trying to bulk. Not going for the dry and highly defined look, i would like to get the full, round, meaty dianabol look, maybe with a bit less water.

Last edited:
Can i mix them together in a syringe so i have to do only one shot? Should i shake the syringe or something? Or just draw and pin?

I plan to pin this e3.5d

250mg Test E (1ml)
100mg Primo E (1ml)

Do you think pinning 2ml e3.5d into my thigh (rotating) is too much? Should I split it into two 1ml shots? Never got much pip from 1ml, but not sure about 2ml.

Another question, is the possible hair loss from Primo forever, like even if you stop the Primo? lol
Unless it's your first cycle don't waste your time with 100mg primo a week
1:2 test primo minimum ideally 1:3 or higher. .

If you are meant to lose your hair it will happen faster than normal. Even on test but more so on primo and other DHT.

I thought Primo greater than test crashes E2?

I hear of guys running low Primo with TRT to manage E2 even, something like

160T:80P
200T:100P
etc

Flipping those numbers your dick is gonna break.

Back