Mixing two oil based drugs

Trinitro

Has anyone got any science to mixing two drugs, e.g. Masteron with Test Cypionate, into one vial?
Example:
Draw 5 ml from each 10 ml vial of test and mast, then pinning then into each other for a solution of 50/50.
Same carrier oil in both.
Would there be a chance to draw a from such a bottle an unevenly mixed solution?

I know it would seem obvious, but do the oils mix evenly in such a way?

Theorethically yes, but in reality maybe. I think if carrier oil is the same then perhaps after shaking it, it should mix pretty evenly.

But being on the safer side, which is what I would do is draw from different vials and get more accurate dosing from each. I would just mix both injectables in to single syringe.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

This was asked in a vendor’s thread and he said that after mixed, place the vial on a candle warmer (I assume to help them mix more evenly) and then you’re good to go

I think it would work...key word "think". As long as same carrier oil. I'm a little too OCD to trust that I would be getting the exact dose of either and would just draw up from each individual vial. That being said, UGLs sell blends of different compounds.

As long as you work cleanly and do not contaminate the vial, it should work without problems as long as the carrier oil is the same.

Oil is oil. They mix with some heat and it will be 50/50 in the end.

The question still remains:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF
Really only for a little bit of an easier use, especially if injecting ED or EOD, granted its not a big deal, just something I've been wondering, thanks for the replys. Good thoughts.

Really only for a little bit of an easier use, especially if injecting ED or EOD, granted its not a big deal, just something I've been wondering, thanks for the replys. Good thoughts.
If it somehow cut on oil volume or significant time I'd get it, but meh....

Back