Monsterlabstore (international stealth shipping)

Hi Meso,
It's Friday!

**The Trenbolone Mix 300MG/ML Promotion**
$399 for 100ml of Tren Mix 300mg
Code:
https://www.monsterlabstore.com/Injectable/100-ML-STEALTH-VIAL?product_id=517

For one week only, we're unveiling an irresistible bulk sale on our premium Trenbolone Mix injectables. Imagine getting your hands on a 100ml sterilized medical grade bottle, stealth shipped with the utmost discretion, all for the unbeatable price of $399. Our unique blend includes Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and Trenbolone Enanthate, each at 100mg/ml, crafted to deliver maximum impact where it counts.

Regards,
Pete at Monsterlabstore

Iv ordered off these guys before.. their stealth is probs the best in the game. Really makes you question if you got ripped off or not but they’re gtg I was using their aromasin, clomid and nolva not long ago but I was suggest getting other vails to hold all the products especially the oils. The vials they give is a good but not a long term storage if you’re planning on using it all the time. I got new vials for all they’re oils and solutions.

Iv ordered off these guys before.. their stealth is probs the best in the game. Really makes you question if you got ripped off or not but they’re gtg I was using their aromasin, clomid and nolva not long ago but I was suggest getting other vails to hold all the products especially the oils. The vials they give is a good but not a long term storage if you’re planning on using it all the time. I got new vials for all they’re oils and solutions.
Wouldn't u risk contamination trying to transfer the oil over?

Wouldn't u risk contamination trying to transfer the oil over?

Withdraw from old vial -> inject into a new vial through a 0.22 um filter. This is a pretty standard practice around here.

Amazon or any online medical supply shop. That's the answer to your next question, Connor. And the next: PVDF although some prefer others.

Check mate.

Withdraw from old vial -> inject into a new vial through a 0.22 um filter. This is a pretty standard practice around here.

Amazon or any online medical supply shop. That's the answer to your next question, Connor. And the next: PVDF although some prefer others.

Check mate.
theres no rubber stopper on the old vials tho.

theres no rubber stopper on the old vials tho.
The stopper on there vial is plastic that’s why it’s not a good idea to keep the oil in it for long term use. You could if you want but it’s just too much of a pain. If you’re going to order from this source I recommend always have extra vials to transfer everything into.