Muscle memory

Mik334

Hey everyone so just want to hear different opinions on muscle memory I shall use my self for an example I trained hard and dieted hard for 2 years not natty for those 2 years but went from 170lbs to 250 lbs lifts went from 185 bench to 400s squat from 275 to 500s deadlifts from 400 to 600s my cycles were test, deca dbol 500mgs each and 50 of the dbol then I cut I was going to do a show but other factors came in to play and did not work out but I dropped to 215 and was getting pretty lean but did a rebound I had test and tren I believe 300 and 150 plus winny now I messed up bad cuz life got me and I quit cold turkey no pct ( I already know no bueno) but it happened my nutrition was in the 5000s lowest was 2500 I believe but I quit cold turkey, nutrition is bad , and training has been awful I would say I haven’t trained at all. It’s Been like 10 months my body’s hormones seem to finally be bouncing back( no bloods will get them soon) I’m barely getting really back into training I’m 195 right now and strength is not there and ofcourse my physique is no longer there. I’m starting to prep again and train again and wanna know different opinions on how muscle memory is I know it’s going to be a ride.
I was 24 then almost 27 now
Thank you guys for your opinions

If you made that much progress in 2 years you’ve obviously got good genetics for this.

That said, muscle memory is real, and that combined with your obviously great response to gear and training, you should be back in no time.

Lucky bastard.

Hey everyone so just want to hear different opinions on muscle memory I shall use my self for an example I trained hard and dieted hard for 2 years not natty for those 2 years but went from 170lbs to 250 lbs lifts went from 185 bench to 400s squat from 275 to 500s deadlifts from 400 to 600s my cycles were test, deca dbol 500mgs each and 50 of the dbol then I cut I was going to do a show but other factors came in to play and did not work out but I dropped to 215 and was getting pretty lean but did a rebound I had test and tren I believe 300 and 150 plus winny now I messed up bad cuz life got me and I quit cold turkey no pct ( I already know no bueno) but it happened my nutrition was in the 5000s lowest was 2500 I believe but I quit cold turkey, nutrition is bad , and training has been awful I would say I haven’t trained at all. It’s Been like 10 months my body’s hormones seem to finally be bouncing back( no bloods will get them soon) I’m barely getting really back into training I’m 195 right now and strength is not there and ofcourse my physique is no longer there. I’m starting to prep again and train again and wanna know different opinions on how muscle memory is I know it’s going to be a ride.
You're young which will even make the process of regaining the old muscles back quicker. If you have normal testosterone levels are within range you should have no problem getting back most of your size. You will not get to your enhanced physique without aas of course but if you get back to consistent training and proper nutrition you should progress quicker since you have been huge before.

Just get back on the train and enjoy the process.

If you made that much progress in 2 years you’ve obviously got good genetics for this.

That said, muscle memory is real, and that combined with your obviously great response to gear and training, you should be back in no time.

Lucky bastard.
My coach at the time said I was a possible hyper responder. I attribute it mostly to the chicken and rice for 2 years straight but mass did come on hard with strength. Aswell with side effects while on I didn’t really have any besides a very slight increase in oily skin besides that no acne no gyno estrogen was always in check bloods on everything else looked great I did not take any AI at anytime now when I came off and no pct that’s a ride I neverrrrrr want to be on again. And thanks brotha getting back into it and put in that time for it to regress sucks but I’m hoping to bounce back strong !

You're young which will even make the process of regaining the old muscles back quicker. If you have normal testosterone levels are within range you should have no problem getting back most of your size. You will not get to your enhanced physique without aas of course but if you get back to consistent training and proper nutrition you should progress quicker since you have been huge before.

Just get back on the train and enjoy the process.
That’s good to hear man and looking forward to getting back after it I appreciate your response that helps !

Yes, muscle memory is a thing and it's quick especially when you're "on".

Even for me going from a cruise ~200mg to 500mg I regain significant amount of size when I bump up calories and get my numbers on the barbell up. Not to mention if I add in something like oral dbol.

These are the best representation I have rn due to different phone situation but ofcourse these are when I started and about 6-8 months progress

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    793.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1960.jpeg
    IMG_1960.jpeg
    875.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1961.jpeg
    IMG_1961.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 22
And I believe I was 170 in the first then around 220 -225 in the second set
Great potential, put more years in and you could step on stage I think. That is my opinion but I have no experience in competing.

What are your goals in the future? Just to get back to your previous state or plan on competing?

Great potential, put more years in and you could step on stage I think. That is my opinion but I have no experience in competing.

What are your goals in the future? Just to get back to your previous state or plan on competing?
That was when I was 220 I ended up getting up to 260 so was much bigger but current goals consistency. I want to compete and do well so continue to push past my body transformations each time. So short term goal get back to what I was then obliterate that physique

Should take way less then 2 years this time. But al lot will depend on discipline and consistencies. Memory only goes so far in my experience.

Muscle memory is 100% real. You'll simple put the weight back on much faster. How long depends on how much Mass where talking about. 55lbs will require a shit ton of calories so it's gonna depend on calorie input and intensity as well as good recovery time. You could probably do it in 6-8 months or less if you're willing to feel pregnant the whole time.
If it was me I'd just do it over about a year. I haven't dropped below 235lbs in years. But it's always taken about 6-8 weeks but thats 20lbs. 55lbs is gonna take a minute.

Last edited:
I just wrote a post on this on the other forum I belong to…. 2 months ago I was taking tren, test, anavar, the tren poisoned my liver literally, I was in the hospital for a week, when I got out I had no appetite for about a month I wasn’t eating much at all, I lost about 20lbs . Got off everything no pct so I shriveled like a California raisin. Shirts I couldn’t wear anymore because they were just way too tight were now big and baggy on me. I started just test about 2 weeks before I started back at the gym. I been back now for about 11/2 months and I got most my size back, my strength almost where it was, my appetite is through the roof. When I shrunk like that I was wondering same exact thing if muscle memory was a real thing. It 100% is I honestly didn’t think it would come back so fast

I just wrote a post on this on the other forum I belong to…. 2 months ago I was taking tren, test, anavar, the tren poisoned my liver literally, I was in the hospital for a week, when I got out I had no appetite for about a month I wasn’t eating much at all, I lost about 20lbs . Got off everything no pct so I shriveled like a California raisin. Shirts I couldn’t wear anymore because they were just way too tight were now big and baggy on me. I started just test about 2 weeks before I started back at the gym. I been back now for about 11/2 months and I got most my size back, my strength almost where it was, my appetite is through the roof. When I shrunk like that I was wondering same exact thing if muscle memory was a real thing. It 100% is I honestly didn’t think it would come back so fast
That’s excited because some shit happened I got off no pct (dumb on my part) training wasn’t there or calories and boom trying to have my hormones balance then no appetite or motivation and I lost a ton over 8 months but I’m stabilized at like 205 lbs but look like shit but getting back to it I’m hoping to pass where I was I just remember how hard, how much food, time etc it took in those 2 years

oh yeah bro for example one year ago i had an infection in my stomach and lost a lot but as soon i restarted i keept the same that i was before and even get better...so yes i feel a lot the muscle memory, i think the most important thing is even in bad conditions never stop training!!

oh yeah bro for example one year ago i had an infection in my stomach and lost a lot but as soon i restarted i keept the same that i was before and even get better...so yes i feel a lot the muscle memory, i think the most important thing is even in bad conditions never stop training!!
Yea that’s something I kick my self in the ass about is I stopped training I went from 6 days a week to skipping weeks to once a week just gave up on my end once I saw my body shriveling up I just got a shitty mentality and a poor me type of mind which is stupid so getting back to the grind

Yea that’s something I kick my self in the ass about is I stopped training I went from 6 days a week to skipping weeks to once a week just gave up on my end once I saw my body shriveling up I just got a shitty mentality and a poor me type of mind which is stupid so getting back to the grind
me too i was struggling with the pain of infection and went from 4/5 a week to 3 or like this, but never stop...NEVER! this is the power of muscle memory