Muscle memory

I just wrote a post on this on the other forum I belong to…. 2 months ago I was taking tren, test, anavar, the tren poisoned my liver literally, I was in the hospital for a week, when I got out I had no appetite for about a month I wasn’t eating much at all, I lost about 20lbs . Got off everything no pct so I shriveled like a California raisin. Shirts I couldn’t wear anymore because they were just way too tight were now big and baggy on me. I started just test about 2 weeks before I started back at the gym. I been back now for about 11/2 months and I got most my size back, my strength almost where it was, my appetite is through the roof. When I shrunk like that I was wondering same exact thing if muscle memory was a real thing. It 100% is I honestly didn’t think it would come back so fast
When you say poisened.... What exactly happened?

I had a 3 day stint where I was puking every half hour and it was blue liquid eventually cleared so I didn't bother seeing a doctor that time. I'd been running Tren Ace so now I'm wondering if it was same kind of thing

I had no pct either, I didn’t expect to go to hospital, and when I was in there I wasn’t worried about eating I was worried about my health it just took my appetite away, after a week of not eating your stomach shrinks , then you have to eat little meals to get your stomach back . But ya within 11/2 month my appetite back with a vengeance and my strength almost where it was and my size, it comes back fast. Just stay steady week by week before you know it your seeing results fairly quick
That’s excited because some shit happened I got off no pct (dumb on my part) training wasn’t there or calories and boom trying to have my hormones balance then no appetite or motivation and I lost a ton over 8 months but I’m stabilized at like 205 lbs but look like shit but getting back to it I’m hoping to pass where I was I just remember how hard, how much food, time etc it took in those 2 years
pct either

I am 6ft even and my caloric input is going to be 5000 plus I did that over a the last period that got me big but I’ll work up to that so I can adjust
Another option, though not as fun, would be to take this time and find out what your maximum natural genetic potential is. If you've done labs and your test is normal then great, or do a real trt dose of no more then 140mg test ew. It's a pretty good feeling knowing your natural limit. For me it's 224lbs 5'9" 13% bf. I hadn't cycled for over 15 years and I was able to achieve this. I couldn't drop below 13% without losing muscle while natural. And the mass dropped quickly if I tried.
Then start your blast and push the limits a little.

Last edited:
I would be alarmed if I am puking for days and have liquid with strange colors coming out. You guys should stop the drugs and go to your doctor, even if its not the roids, you still need to get that checked out regardless.

It could be nothing or it could be something that would cause problems in the long run. Better catch it now than when it's worse. Unless you're in the US and don't have insurance, then God speed lol.

I would be alarmed if I am puking for days and have liquid with strange colors coming out. You guys should stop the drugs and go to your doctor, even if its not the roids, you still need to get that checked out regardless.

It could be nothing or it could be something that would cause problems in the long run. Better catch it now than when it's worse. Unless you're in the US and don't have insurance, then God speed lol.
I wasn’t throwing up, I poisoned my liver by taking tren, I guess my liver more sensitive then other people but I was also taking anavar which goes through the liver but it was the high amounts of tren that did it, so I got off that I’ll never touch it again

I wasn’t throwing up, I poisoned my liver by taking tren, I guess my liver more sensitive then other people but I was also taking anavar which goes through the liver but it was the high amounts of tren that did it, so I got off that I’ll never touch it again
I think it's the other guy I'm referring to. Anyways, I'm glad you're ok, tren and some orals are not for everyone. Maybe find a compound that suits you better.