Muscle spazzing while stretching

Kyle Lowder

Just started occuring regularly..happens while performing reps, or just doing it on my own, but when i stretch a muscle kinda fast, like at the pace as if i was performing an excercise, the muscle will involintarily spazm and or tighten up for like a half second and then release...mainly the pecs but also the top of forarm where the forarm and bicep meet. and the front delt. with the pecs its during the stretch, with the forarm its when i hold the bicep muscle as if doing a hammer curl and when i release and let the arm down on the negative is when it spazms or gets tight on the forearm. for the front delt, ill lift arm in the air and as i let the arm down towards the bottom itll spazm or tighten, and its not really painful but is discomforting..and has now gotten to the point where it does this pretty much everytime i perform the movement, with or without weight,usually without weight. ive this happen before, like every once in a great while type deal but never frequent like it is now. it kinda looks like uzoma obilors alien gains movement if anyones seen that on youtube. but mine only last a split second and almost feels like a hard cramping feeling or even like the muscle wants to tear...very weird..before it started to get worse i began a test and deca cycle, also i cut my sugar down to maybe 50g a day and every few days have a big meal before bed thats heavy junk food loaded with sugar and then eat 100% clean for another 3 to 4 days in a row. im staying hydrated and im sure my pottassium is as i eat 1 to 2 servings of fruit a day and potatos are a staple.only training 5 days a week at no mor than an hour sessions so i should be recovered on the regular. sleep is also normal. if anyone could help me as to whats causing this id greatly appreciate it!

And also, why is it when i eat junk food right before bed i get great sleep? Lastnight i ate 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and 10 mini reesee cups and i slept 10 and a half hours..and this was deeeeep sleep, like dreaming all night long and i woke a few times to piss but just felt almost comatosed and had n issue falling back asleep when i got up to pee or something...but i usually eat clean all day long and only have the junk food maybe once before bed every 4to 5 days, and on the regular days i eat maybe some pb oats and a protein cookie or brownie before bed. or maybe a halo top ice cream. these days i fall asleep normal but im as lethargic during my sleep, i wake up more during the night and its harder to fall back asleep..and i only sleep about 5 to 6 hours and its just not a very deep and satisfying sleep.. and before i wake to get up out of bed, a thought like knowing im going to wae up and go to the gym and have my pre workout, a thought like that will keep me from falling back to sleep and i just go ahead get out of bed even tho i feel like i need more sleep...can anyone help me with this? looked all over google and have found nothing. thank you!

Back